What is your Coolest piece of Niner Memorabilia?

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:20, topic:26823”]I have one of the old undefeated football tshirts and a game worn jersey from rashad colemen. I have a few bobbleheads courtesy of Niner89. I haven’t been much on collecting stuff.

I think the best I have though is the Normbulance - it might not be an official piece but give me a few years and I think it will be close.[/quote]

The trash bag from the ECU trip would have been a prized collector’s item.

Speaking of vomiting in trash bags, your old UNCC 49ers trashcan is pretty cool.

[quote=“Hooner49, post:21, topic:26823”][quote=“NinerWupAss, post:20, topic:26823”]I have one of the old undefeated football tshirts and a game worn jersey from rashad colemen. I have a few bobbleheads courtesy of Niner89. I haven’t been much on collecting stuff.

I think the best I have though is the Normbulance - it might not be an official piece but give me a few years and I think it will be close.[/quote]

The trash bag from the ECU trip would have been a prized collector’s item.[/quote]

The old school trash can might have been too, but I think it’s value has gone down.

I modified my post too late. Beat me to it.

Two Items:

Basketball signed by the team and coaches after Plavichs buzzer beating half court heave at Indiana (not the game ball but signed that night) and

A piece of the old floor from like 98 when it switched over signed by the whole team and coaches.

Anyone remember/have these jewels? I have 2 and use them when I work in the yard. They gave them out on opening night debut of Halton Arena 96-97 season I think.

Final Four plaque and a million basketball trading cards including Mullins. Have a Sports Illustrated with Mullins on the cover and a Maxwell souvenir ticket from a Celtics game.

Of what’s been listed so far I’d put the beer mugs and 2k’s Team USA jersey at the top of the list.

Final 4 “UNCC” sweatshirt, but it shrunk through the years.

All the Bobbleheads

Team autographed basketball from the game we beat Davidson and Curry in Halton. That was when 4 of us alums beat the crap out of 4 students in athletic events during the half.

And the one I still use… Charlotte 49er Beer Mug (not a big deal, but great for tailgating).

My program from the Board of Trustees meeting where they voted for football.

I’ve got about 8 Conference Championship rings… 9 when we get this year’s ::slight_smile:

This isn’t unique but I really prize my 49ers loyalty rewards t shirt. That was the year you had to build loyalty points by the number of games you attended. I wear that shirt all the time and it just never wears out.

I also have the final four wooden plaque it’s my most prized Niner memorabilia!

clt has a maiik el Tamir fathead.

Nice! Want to post some pics?

well that’s just the magic of the thing!

The one thing I REALLY wish I still had was the piece of the lite-brite scoreboard from when it was redone back in 06 or so (I forget exactly what year). I had the part above the score numbers that said “home,” but somehow when I moved from the apartment I was in at the time to the house I subsequently rented, the piece of the scoreboard never made it.

I’ve also got a print of the Tim Norris “Norm” picture (holding a football, propped on the pickaxe) that my wife ordered for me directly from Tim Norris long before all of his stuff started spreading around onto lots of shirts, posters, etc.

Other than those things, I’ve kind of just got a hodgepodge of Niner randoms (bobbleheads, shirts, game give-away stuff, etc.).

I am not sure this is the “coolest”, but I have always liked this. When Jeff Mullins retired they printed 1000 of these cards and sold them as a fundraiser. I believe that Coach Mullins is the most significant man in 49er basketball history.

Nice! Want to post some pics?[/quote]

How do you post iphone pics on here… Says too big

My 150 Eddie Badsen Sage Autographs and counting :wink:

You are a Basden fan? We had NO idea! :wink:

My FB tix from the 1st Spring Game.

My Melvin Watkins B-Ball Program when we still made the playoffs.

My Golf B-Ball Program from the year we tied for 3rd.