What is your Coolest piece of Niner Memorabilia?

My stadium cups from Louisville (2009), Georgia Tech (2011) & East Carolina (2011).

I collect them as trophies from road wins. I never buy them, but pick them up from people who leave them behind. I had the idea for my first road game, the App road trip in 2008, so I bought a drink before the game. Worst idea ever.

think i figured out how to do this…

wow what a schedule…

I have a Norm bobble head (I think I got it off of somebody on this board).
Towels from the Cincy game my 2nd/final year at Charlotte (grad school).
Black baseball jersey I got of Ebay.
Baseball hat I got from the Grand Slam Club (I wish more sports did this type of thing).
Soccer jersey I got before the bookstore started selling them.
I can post pictures of anything you all want to see.

I have a piece of the field.

Since this thread was resurrected, thought I would add to my list.

Won an 11x17 print of The Rich from 8/31/2013 at the Coaches Carousel in Concord. Lambert signed it right on the spot and didn’t flinch if I asked if he could have Mark Hogan sign it near the spot of his interception. Have it framed but have been lazy about hanging it up.

Thanks to Hooner49 for picking it up from the football office.

Black Game Jersey and Helmet!

I got jerseys that are now hanging at Belfat Mill.

How did you come about these?

How did you come about these?[/quote]They had a contest last year where they gave them away. I think he was the winner.

1st game football, signed by the players and coaches…:slight_smile:

I have a white piece of the field, as my coffee table center piece. 8)

clt has an autographed hair dryer.

1. All the men’s basketball niner bobble heads

2. inaugural football season ticket page, each game’s program and ticket stub from green white game. I still need to do the actual framing of things.

3. I saved monthly pictures (from the builders web cam) of the football stadium being built. The idea is to frame like 15-20 pictures where it shows the progression from beginning to end.

NWA declares winner

[quote=“cibik02, post:54, topic:26823”]1) All the men’s basketball niner bobble heads

1. inaugural football season ticket page, each game’s program and ticket stub from green white game. I still need to do the actual framing of things.

3) I saved monthly pictures (from the builders web cam) of the football stadium being built. The idea is to frame like 15-20 pictures where it shows the progression from beginning to end.[/quote]

That’s pretty cool IMO