What kind of NNN do you want?

Kevin, you should make a list of [B]terrible acts of communism commited by JCL[/B]
Fixed it for ya Gill :smile:

And I think I’ll do just that.

**Someone really must want to take a week-long tour of the Gulag

Edit: Again, I say somebody is taking things too seriously.

i approve of the standards illustrated by over40. as your supreme overlord, the amount of threads related to golddusters will flood nnn, and all of the citizens and woodland animals will rejoice in its presence.

i approve of the standards illustrated by over40. as your supreme overlord, the amount of threads related to golddusters will flood nnn, and all of the citizens and woodland animals will rejoice in its presence.

I still want Leprechauns. Mr. Bear? Could you answer a question for me? Why are some bears named after fecies? Examples: Winnie the “Poo” and Yogi and “Boo Boo”

[QUOTE=Submarley734;234243]
Could you answer a question for me? Why are some bears named after fecies? Examples: Winnie the “Poo” and Yogi and “Boo Boo”
[/QUOTE]
I’m no bearologist, but I think there is a direct correlation between this question and that universal question that continues to be asked about if a wild bear shits in the woods or not.

I'm no bearologist, but I think there is a direct correlation between this question and that universal question that continues to be asked about if a wild bear shits in the woods or not.

Are you sure you’re not talking about, “Does the pope shit in the woods?” I’ve never heard the bear one before.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;234275]Are you sure you’re not talking about, “Does the pope shit in the woods?” I’ve never heard the bear one before.[/QUOTE]

Trust me. There is one.

I still want Leprechauns. Mr. Bear? Could you answer a question for me? Why are some bears named after fecies? Examples: Winnie the "Poo" and Yogi and "Boo Boo"

the poo reference for winnie the bear refers to his fondness of the lady bears, not of his bowl movements. winnie is a well known womanizer in our community. i dont know what you mean by yogi and boo boo, as i have never heard anyone refer to their shit as a yogi or boo boo.

the poo reference for winnie the bear refers to his fondness of the lady bears, not of his bowl movements. winnie is a well known womanizer in our community. i dont know what you mean by yogi and boo boo, as i have never heard anyone refer to their shit as a yogi or boo boo.

Man, I gotta take a yogi.

Man, I gotta take a yogi.

lol

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;234374]Man, I gotta take a yogi.[/QUOTE]

Henceforth, this is an official NNN term.

I think I just had a “boo boo”…

i see that this poll has not ended. being that voting is still taking place, i would like to inform everyone that i commisioned an independent study group to look at the feasibility of doing another thread related to the golddusters. his findings have come back very positive and have been applied to the formation a new thread. the pole vault thread is a result of his collaboration with va49er. no need for any thank you’s. your votes speak volumes.

the poo reference for winnie the bear refers to his fondness of the lady bears, not of his bowl movements. winnie is a well known womanizer in our community. i dont know what you mean by yogi and boo boo, as i have never heard anyone refer to their **** as a yogi or boo boo.

**** can sometimes be called boo boo. ex: The Outkast Song, Roses. “I know you’d like to thank yo **** don’t stank but lean a lil bit closer, see that roses really smell like boo-boo. Yeah roses really smell like boo-boo.” I used Yogi’s name just as a reference, bc most people would not remember boo boo without yogi’s name coming first.

By the way, about Winnie; you say he is a womanizer? I always thought he was playing for the other team. I don’t know, just something about the way he said, “Oh Piglet, give me some honey.” I kinda thought he got his name by playing around with men’s asses.

GO LEPRACHAUNS!!!

Green and Gold is just natural for us guys. Come on. Come onnnnn.[FONT=Arial Narrow]

[/FONT]