When do we expand to 40k?

There are many asymmetrical. VT, UGA, App State, ECU, GT, UL.

It needs to look good on TV.

The good news is our’s is already planned for 40,000. So it should never look too whack. At least not until after 40,000. Where as it’s clear that VT, Maryland, ECU and UL never planned for their growth. As a result their stadiums sort of look like a hodgepodge.

Are those seat-backs attached to some of the bleachers in the foreground?

[quote=“MeanJoeGreen, post:38, topic:26771”]Those do look pretty good.

I think the ‘temporary seating’ that we will be adding will look similar to what they have added at NC State in this end zone. The upper seats under the scoreboard are just bleachers. They don’t look bad.

[/quote]

Yes those are seatbacks, but not permanent seatbacks. Many schools with bleachers now have agreements with third party firms that will come in and attach a seat back to your “seat” on the bleacher. Typically the cost is somewhere between $25-$50 for the year. These are basically little more than a cushion with a web or nylon seat back, but they really delineate your personal space. I would assume somebody will do something similar for our place.

Speaking of bleachers, if you look at the web-cam it appears that they are beginning to prep the south end stands for bleacher installation.

[quote=“MeanJoeGreen, post:44, topic:26771”]Are those seat-backs attached to some of the bleachers in the foreground?

[quote=“MeanJoeGreen, post:38, topic:26771”]Those do look pretty good.

I think the ‘temporary seating’ that we will be adding will look similar to what they have added at NC State in this end zone. The upper seats under the scoreboard are just bleachers. They don’t look bad.

[/quote][/quote]Yes.