Which "new" player are you most excited to see this season?

[QUOTE=Gill2003;413916]Double Secret National Championshipā€¦

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;413919]We could win like Space Jam or something.[/QUOTE]

Wow, two excellent postsā€¦

But Gill wins. Animal House ftw!

[QUOTE=Nugget;413910]Could this be the team that owns [B]Richmond[/B]?? Oh please let it be true.[/QUOTE]

Fixedā€¦

At least if we lose to Richmond this year it likely wonā€™t be a bad loss at all (not that it was last year either). I fully expect them to be in the top 75 in RPI. They lost very little and get one of their best players back from injury. Considering our past failure against them and the majority of their team returning, it wouldnā€™t surprise me at all if we cannot beat them again this season.

Richmond will have their same backcourt, plus Geriot and a solid wing player returning.

If we lose twice to them again, I will vomit on all my Niner gear.

Even if we were ranked #1 in the nation and Richmond was horrible, the best we could hope for is a split. The year we sweep them, Iā€™ll be on the national championship train.

Richmond will have their same backcourt, plus Geriot and a solid wing player returning.

If we lose twice to them again, I will vomit on all my Niner gear.

That could be a lot of vomit. How much Niner Gear do you have? It could take days to vomit on all of it.

Even if we were ranked #1 in the nation and Richmond was horrible, the best we could hope for is a split. The year we sweep them, I'll be on the national championship train.

we swept them in 2007, and none of us were on the national championship train.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;413939]we swept them in 2007, and none of us were on the national championship train.[/QUOTE]

I didnt realize how big of an accomplishment it was then :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, Iā€™ll be drinking until I pass outā€¦

Wow, two excellent posts...

But Gill wins. Animal House ftw!

I declare it a tie. Both were creative and humorous.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;413938]That could be a lot of vomit. How much Niner Gear do you have? It could take days to vomit on all of it.[/QUOTE]

I am that sick of losing to them.

I canā€™t believe only 1 person voted for Derrio, but its understandable since his biggest impact will be seen when he is on the bench, and Dijuan is playing balls out, not worried about having to go 40 minutes.

I declare it a tie. Both were creative and humorous.
Step off, sir!

Only the poster who is being responded to can declare a winner among the responses.

Gill keeps the win.

I can't believe only 1 person voted for Derrio, but its understandable [B]since his biggest impact will be seen when he is on the bench[/B], and Dijuan is playing balls out, not worried about having to go 40 minutes.
that's like a lil kick in the groin isn't it? kinda harsh.

Hard to pick just one cuz I canā€™t wait to see ALL the new players along with ALL the existing playersā€¦ but I chose Braswell cuz of the hype. Wanna see him surpass expectations.

Step off, sir!

Only the poster who is being responded to can declare a winner among the responses.

Gill keeps the win.

Nope, I am challenging your authority on the matter. I will be putting in for an official inquest into the judgement process of this matter. Prepare to answer some difficult questions, sir.

I had to give Trevin Parks some love. I think he is another Dijuan in the making. He has some serious crossover moves in that youtube vid.

He also was a pretty good football player, like Dijuan, but I donā€™t think weā€™ll see another Dijuan for a while, a guy who came with such low expecations and outperformed by leaps and bounds (on and off the court).

For me though, itā€™s Braswell, heā€™ll be a monster by the time heā€™s done.