WHITE OUT FOR XAVIER

Calling Nick: how about a plain white T-shirt with a giant C-pick logo. Iā€™d love that.

Who ever was said they were going to print the flyers in the first few posts, please post when you would like us to meet you in order to helpā€¦

As for the radio comments, I understand this may be a difficult issue but its as easy as calling in your self and saying it on the radioā€¦ or someone reminding lutz for ā€œlutz liveā€ to mention it at least 3 or 4 timesā€¦

Also if UTTER and the big O could post a few articles in the paper about how its supposed to be a WHITE OUT would be greatly appreciatedā€¦ This would assist in touching base with the alumni and local 49er fans that are planning to head to the game

Weā€™ll definitely be talking about it on Radio Free Charlotte.

http://radiofreecharlotte.uncc.edu

Weā€™ll be MCing the Parade the morning of the White Out Homecoming game as well. Make sure to come out and help this event grow!

[quote=ā€œilistentopoprock, post:24, topic:22401ā€]Weā€™ll definitely be talking about it on Radio Free Charlotte.

Weā€™ll be MCing the Parade the morning of the White Out Homecoming game as well. Make sure to come out and help this event grow![/quote]

welcome to the board, BK!

you are correct. This would do wonders and would be strides ahead of just getting an entry of Jimā€™s blog.

Great idea BKā€¦

FAIL to Barnes & Noble for trying to make bucks for a single-game specific t-shirt. I hope they get stuck with 100s of them.

Honestly, for these efforts to ever be a true success like at other schools, marketing must find a sponsor to provide t-shirts to the masses. Non-NNN alums, Parentsā€™ Day crowd and the old timer fans wonā€™t even have a clue that there is a White Out planned.

Iā€™m wearing Chartreuse just to be different.

I emailed tom sorensen last evening asking for help in publicizing the white out in any article he may post in the observer in the coming days

my plain white T will be ironed and pressed and ready to go. I may even send it to the dry cleaners (extra starch?)ā€¦ although the girl at the front may give me weird looks.

after the game we should hold a ā€œtiedyeā€ session outside of halton so everyone can tiedye their white out shirtsā€¦ then we wear them at the next home game for Hippy Night.

The hardest part, as said before, will be getting the people sitting in the ā€œyellowā€ sections of Halton to wear the white tees. Either way, I will be amongst the folks in the yellow section in mine. Iā€™m bringing my dad with me, and Iā€™m making him wear one tooā€¦

this is why you are president.

I would jump on board for this

It will be my personal goal to make Halton Arena a living hell for their rookie head coach Chris Mack, which include reminding him he is NOT Sean Miller, through an array of chants while Xavier has the ball, abandoning traditional defensive chants.

Oneā€™s Iā€™ve already thought of, open for critique and more suggestions:

Mack is Whack(I donā€™t think it would be classy to yell Mackā€™s on Crack, if you think of that one too)
Miller Time
We Want Sean

[quote=ā€œilistentopoprock, post:24, topic:22401ā€]Weā€™ll definitely be talking about it on Radio Free Charlotte.

Weā€™ll be MCing the Parade the morning of the White Out Homecoming game as well. Make sure to come out and help this event grow![/quote]

B-Kizzle finally sacks up and signs onto NN.Nā€¦'tis a good day. Good to finally have you on board, homes!

~Dustin

[quote=ā€œitsbraille49, post:36, topic:22401ā€]It will be my personal goal to make Halton Arena a living hell for their rookie head coach Chris Mack, which include reminding him he is NOT Sean Miller, through an array of chants while Xavier has the ball, abandoning traditional defensive chants.

Oneā€™s Iā€™ve already thought of, open for critique and more suggestions:

Mack is Whack(I donā€™t think it would be classy to yell Mackā€™s on Crack, if you think of that one too)
Miller Time
We Want Sean[/quote]

I am getting very sick of this classy s***. We hear it from every other fanbase in the A10, how classless we areā€¦ so why even try?

Tell that jackass heā€™s on crack. Youā€™re just going to look like an idiot because, wellā€¦ I just donā€™t think heā€™s really on crack.

Unless there is a bit of truth to it, it wonā€™t phase him. Thatā€™s the thing about hecklingā€¦ just randomly calling a coach out for being ā€˜on crackā€™ is a pretty lame attempt and it is just too easy to blow off and ignoreā€¦

what happened to just making fun of the opposing coaches hair or height?

Chris Mack is quite average. Weā€™ve got nothing to use for conventional means.