WHITE OUT FOR XAVIER

“MEEEEE-Di-OOOOO-Cre!!!” (clap-clap-clapclapclap)

Our Mack’s better (I wouldn’t trade Chris Mack for CMack124).

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2010/02/49ers-homecoming-will-be-mostly-white.html

Tuesday, February 16, 201049ers homecoming will be mostly white Once again, the Charlotte 49ers are promoting a “whiteout” for their home men’s basketball game with Alantic 10 Conference rival Xavier, which this season also serves as homecoming. The game is 2 p.m. Saturday at Halton Arena.

[size=4]Charlotte fans are encouraged to wear white to the game. The official “WHITEOUT” T-shirt is available for $9.95 at Barnes and Noble at UNC Charlotte. T-shirts will also be available and at the Barnes and Noble kiosk at Halton Arena during Wednesday’s game with Duquesne[/size].

In addition, fans with tickets to Saturday’s basketball game can use the stub for free admission to Saturday’s baseball home opener against High Point at 4 p.m. at Hayes Stadium.

Did that make it in the printed paper or just online?

Kudos to the bookstore for making them a decent price. Most can get a $10 t-shirt. When they charge $17.95+ for a one-game shirt, it’s ridiculous. Time to bleach Halton!!!

Would like to see us duplicate what Dayton did against Xavier. That was simply amazing to see like 99.9% of the 13,000+ UD fans wearing white (with the small smattering of blue behind the X-Men bench) on TV.

BTW, speaking of UD, about the only dirt I’ve ever read on Mack is the incident he was involved with as an Evansville player in a game against the Flyers at UD Arena.

DDN.com: Christi Mack knows both sides of UD-Xavier rivalry

I just saw the Mississippi St. and Kentucky game, and saw how I think 40 students caused the whole arena to alternate in white and maroon-colored shirts in different sections. Why can’t we have that kind of enthusiasm?! Lol.

A friend from high school goes to Miss State, the shirts were payed for by a sponsor, Texaco, and the 40 students we probably just employees of the athletic department. It looked awesome though, and if someone foots the bill for t-shirts it would be nice to see Halton like that. Maybe even spell out things with the shirts.

Bring back the WAVE! haha