#1 Braves
#2 Mets
#3 Indians, Tigers
#4 Cubs

[QUOTE=Chisox17;229613][SIZE=5][B]CHICAGO WHITE SOX![/B][/SIZE]
:biggrin:

Who do you pull for??[/QUOTE]

Chisox, here’s an idea.

Maybe you should change your screen name to something that tells everyone you’re a big White Sox fan. I would have never known. :smile:

GO BRAVES!!!

The Braves, far and away. I also like the Giants (except for Barry), the Red Sox, and the White Sox.

Da’ Braves!

[QUOTE=49or bust;229623]#1 Braves
#2 Mets
#3 Indians, Tigers
#4 Cubs[/QUOTE]

How can you like the Braves and Mets? They hate each other. If you feel loyal to one team, you must hate the other. Are you a Charlotte and George Washington fan?

PS I am a Phillies fan, I would like to see bad things happen to the Mets, Braves, and relief pitcher Ryan Madson.

How can you like the Braves and Mets? They hate each other. If you feel loyal to one team, you must hate the other. Are you a Charlotte and George Washington fan?

PS I am a Phillies fan, I would like to see bad things happen to the Mets, Braves, and relief pitcher Ryan Madson.

I guess you didn’t see my numorous posts saying I don’t really like baseball. So it makes it a lot easier to not care about loyal braves fans hating the mets. I absolutely detest the Yankees, so naturally I like the Mets, they’ve got John Maine, and I come from Va. Beach where the local minor team was a Mets farm or whatever. So I like the Mets. Plus, the Braves have lost ground with me in recent years because so many of my favorites have departed. I also go fed up being a fan of theirs cause they could never get it done but were always so close it seemed.

[QUOTE=49or bust;229672]I also go fed up being a fan of theirs cause they could never get it done but were always so close it seemed.[/QUOTE]

But youre still a Niners fan arent you? :lol:

But youre still a Niners fan arent you? :lol:
Uh.. When were we close in my lifetime?

I also am not from Atlanta so I don’t care. I feel bad rooting for them because Atlanta is our direct rival for King of the South. Success for the City of Atlanta is bad for Charlotte. But this is my university so I couldn’t just turn my back on Charlotte if we hit hard(er) times.

Go Cards! I have and will always pull for them, unless Charlotte or NC gets a MLB team

[QUOTE=49or bust;229675]Uh… When were we close in my lifetime?

I also am not from Atlanta so I don’t care. I feel bad rooting for them because Atlanta is our direct rival for King of the South. Success for the City of Atlanta is bad for Charlotte. But this is my university so I couldn’t just turn my back on Charlotte if we hit hard(er) times.[/QUOTE]

During the 04-05 season, we were ranked 18th in the nation, and if we finished off strong, were looking at a 3 or 4 seed in the tourney. However, we had a meltdown in March, and well… you know the rest. I guess ive been following Niners hoops for longer, so Ive seen this happen more often than you have. I just wish I had a dollar for every time we were “on the brink of breaking out” and it never happened.

If one day Charlotte won an MLB team, who here would make Charlotte their favorite team instead of their current favorite?

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;229687]If one day Charlotte won an MLB team, who here would make Charlotte their favorite team instead of their current favorite?[/QUOTE]

ME!

Actually, the Charlotte MLB team would be my 2nd favorite baseball team, behind the Charlotte 49ers of course.

Angels all the way, baby! Go Halos!

If one day Charlotte won an MLB team, who here would make Charlotte their favorite team instead of their current favorite?
It would be my favorite MLB team.
During the 04-05 season, we were ranked 18th in the nation, and if we finished off strong, were looking at a 3 or 4 seed in the tourney. However, we had a meltdown in March, and well.. you know the rest. I guess ive been following Niners hoops for longer, so Ive seen this happen more often than you have. I just wish I had a dollar for every time we were "on the brink of breaking out" and it never happened.
Yes, I was here for that season. That was very rough.

los bravos equipo de beisbol