Who starts on the 31st?

[QUOTE=ninerID;264897]I am going to agree with both of you.

Bbball, I would much rather have 8 guys that were the core group of players, than 10-11. Its a 40 minute game, its not good to get it complicated. I mean we donā€™t have time for 15 potential lineups, may 6 or 7.

Eason, we did do a very good job of reloading. We have to stop recruiting jucos though. We cannot take a juco next year, weā€™ll have like 6 juniors again in 2 years if we do so. We need to get to the point (albeit lutzā€™ 10th? year) where we have a core of 6 guys, and 2-3 fresh/sophs that can play and contribute.[/QUOTE]

If we had some JUCOs to do good (besides EJ) over the past few years you wouldnā€™t be so shy about recruiting them. We have had some good JUCO pickups over the years that I wouldnā€™t trade for many 4 year players.

If we had some JUCOs to do good (besides EJ) over the past few years you wouldn't be so shy about recruiting them. We have had some good JUCO pickups over the years that I wouldn't trade for many 4 year players.

no matter how you look at it, losing what 11-13 players due to graduation in 2 years hurts like what we are coming out of. Add to that 2 transfers leaving.

Barnett, Dewhurst, Gaby, Wilderness, and Phil Jones (Possibly) could be counted as freshmen this year. if in two years we add a juco player,2 years later weā€™ll lose 6 guys who we think will contribute, thats not how you develop a team.
or you could say Harris, Gerrity, Ian, Phil Jones (possibly), and then if we take a juco for this upcoming class, we could have 5 guys leave.

If we take a juco this year and/or next year, weā€™ll lose 10-11 guys in two years, same thing that put us where we are now. We have 4 new starters, 3 of which didnā€™t even play for us last year. I know dewhurst, phil and anjuans situations, but still it isnā€™t good.

Didnā€™t really want to start a new thread for thisā€¦

[URL=http://cis.infinityprosports.com/2004/index.php?page=teams&sport_name=mbasketball&team_id=7&sport_id=1][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Gee-Geeā€™s Roster[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

[URL=http://www.geegees.uottawa.ca/en/varsity/mbasketball/index.asp?serviceid=151][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Gee-Geeā€™s Basketball Homepage[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

pg - Leemire sg - Ian sf - Anjuan pf - Mack c- Big Phil

Posted a week ago.

What do I win?

:biggrin:

Posted a week ago.

What do I win?

:biggrin:

Congratsā€¦you get a NNN prize pack!

I spy bacon salt!

Bust said that Dewhursts uncle said he had a triple double in the closed scrimmage (whoever it was we played). Thatā€™s pretty damn impressive so I wonder if he would have gotten the nod over AnJuan had he been healthy. Even if not, its good to see we have two very good 4 year forwards.

I left when it was 53-14 at the 1/2.
It went from 18-9 to 53-11, a 35-2 run.