Who's making the Beasley sign for the ESPN cameras and how's it going to read?

(This is a shitty thread that’s worthy to be on its own as to not sidetrack other, less shitty threads.)

Discuss.

I’ve got nothing yet, accept I think it’d be pretty cool to not whip the sign out until the second half, when we’ll be blowing them the fuck out.

“You can take Beasley, but we’ll take the W.”

I don’t know how this got going, but I will offer this: being but hurt about this over a half decade after the fact = bush league.

Take a lesson from the Jews, Never forget and never forgive.

Oh, craig.

I don’t think those feelings towards Beasley or He We Do Not Speak Of will ever go away for those of us that lived through it. But nobody outside of that same group is going to know what the sign is referencing.

Hey now, I wasn’t comparing our suffering to that of Holocaust Jews.

I don’t think those feelings towards Beasley or He We Do Not Speak Of will ever go away for those of us that lived through it. But nobody outside of that same group is going to know what the sign is referencing.[/quote]

The announcers will get it and they’ll talk about it.

I don’t think those feelings towards Beasley or He We Do Not Speak Of will ever go away for those of us that lived through it. But nobody outside of that same group is going to know what the sign is referencing.[/quote]

The announcers will get it and they’ll talk about it.[/quote]
Doubtful. They probably won’t even know that he ever verbaled here.

The announcers will get it and they’ll talk about it.[/quote]
Doubtful. They probably won’t even know that he ever verbaled here.[/quote]

Sign or no sign, I’d be surprised if it didn’t get a mention.

What exactly happened with Beasley? For the younger less educated fan.

He verbaled to us and then changed his mind to go to Kansas St. after one of our Assistant Coaches (a former Charlotte player and Beasley’s AAU coach) bolted to Kansas State for slightly more income. This was when KState hired Huggins.

He verbaled to us and then changed his mind to go to Kansas St. after one of our Assistant Coaches (a former Charlotte player and Beasley’s AAU coach) bolted to Kansas State for slightly more income. This was when KState hired Huggins.[/quote]

To clarify, they basically hired him to take Beasley away from us. They thought of it as a package deal. Not a bad deal for them. Terrible deal for us. If Beasley wasn’t going to follow, I highly doubt tHuggins would’ve taken Hill from us.

He verbaled to us and then changed his mind to go to Kansas St. after one of our Assistant Coaches (a former Charlotte player and Beasley’s AAU coach) bolted to Kansas State for slightly more income. This was when KState hired Huggins.[/quote]
Slightly more income? Wasn’t Hill making like $400K/year at Kansas State?

Slightly more income? Wasn’t Hill making like $400K/year at Kansas State?[/quote]

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=862660

Slightly more income? Wasn’t Hill making like $400K/year at Kansas State?[/quote]

Still wasn’t enough to be able to afford a cab.

Eventually he got that much after Huggins left. When he first went there it was only a $10,000-$12,000 raise from what he was making at Charlotte. I don’t even think he gave us a chance to match it, either.

Beastly mentions are like the 35 year old single guy who refuses to stop talking about his college girlfriend dumping his after his freshman year.

You forgot the part where she dumped you for your brother. If it was a random decision of him signing somewhere else for whatever reason, it wouldn’t have been as big a deal. When you get stabbed in the back by an Assistant Coach and fellow alumnus, it’s a whole 'nother level.

Or the funnel cake poop from 2 months ago…