Why do Charlotte fans hate ECU?

Not Hummer. You dind;t give us anythinmg. Mousaa slapped it out of your hands and took it. 54-51

Mr. Hummer, please quit trying to masquerade as some irate character. Either go do some work or go to class. CLASS!!! HAHAHAAHAHA. Can’t believe I just wrote that…imagine kids going to class at EZU. Nice to see you back, Hummer.

Oh, we go to class at ECU. UNlike UNC-C, we don’t have to get mommy to drop us off because we actually have a student freindly campus. Take your little regional college arse somewhere else boy because I’ll run it all night.

You even post stuff just like your other self, Hummer. You gave yourself away, just like your momma did back in the day.

If that’s what you think, I could not care less. 54-51.

Gardner Webb 90

EZU 60

:rolleyes: :fastgun: :ph34r: :hammer: :toast: :lmao: :smirk: :grin: :butt:

but more interesting…

East Carolina University 54
Charlotte community suitcase college 51

[i]Originally posted by irate[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 11:59 AM [b]but more interesting....

East Carolina University 54
Charlotte community suitcase college 51[/b]

We all know the score by now. You guys won, we lost. On the Shout Box, you said “54-51 nuff said.” If it were truly enough said, why do you feel the need to keep saying more? You’re more than welcome to celebrate, and we’re allowed to complain. But as far as I know, we’re keeping our complaining over here. You’ve got your own place to celebrate, and I don’t see why you can’t just keep it there. If you really want to show you guys have class, you don’t need to keep responding to every “EZU” comment, especially with an “oh yeah, well you guys are a commuter school.” It doesn’t get any funnier, no matter how many times you say it, just like you don’t think the STD, EZU, and comments about Gardner Webb and Western Carolina get any funnier.

I’ve already said everything I wanted to say here, including commenting on the whole commuter school topic, so after this, I’m done talking about ECU. Like I said though, if you want to show you have class and aren’t as juvenile as you say the people here are, walk away. Just stop responding and view yourself as the bigger man.

They won one game against us while we were in CUSA, good for them.

My understanding is they are still battling just to GET IN the cusa tourney…

I would not be talking quite as much junk as they are, but hey, it is EZU