Why do Charlotte fans hate ECU?

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 08:53 PM [b] Let's see, you don't have a football team and never will. [/b]
That's one thing both our schools have in common.

Enjoy watching us in the post season and thinking about your one shining moment yesterday. That’s the only thing you’ll have to do in March.

Hey, dipshit. Ever been to one of these while attending UNCC?

I’m gonna go ahead and say, “No” for you

And after March? Watch us kick the everloving shit out of you in baseball. After that you get to cheer for NC State in football! Yay!! I wish I went to UNC-Commuter!

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:02 PM [b] And after March? Watch us kick the everloving shit out of you in baseball. After that you get to cheer for NC State in football! Yay!! I wish I went to UNC-Commuter! [/b]
Baseball? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hummer made a funny.

Hey, dipshit. It’s not my fault you don’t support your programs. You are making yourself look like an idiot, brother. Nice avatar. :lol:

Golf season? I don’t think so. Swimming? I don’t think so there either, I don’t even know if you have a swimming program.

And the FACT of the matter is (since you like to use that term so often) you can’t find anything else to be proud of at UNCC! You’re a joke.

[b]I support all our programs. I'm just not so desperate for something to brag about that I have to go to baseball to do it.[/b]

Show this quote to the members of the baseball team, then tell them you “Support all UNCC programs.” My guess is they’ll kick the crap out of your nerdy ass.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:17 PM [b] And the FACT of the matter is (since you like to use that term so often) you [b]can't[/b] find anything else to be proud of at UNCC! You're a joke. [/b]
I can be eternally proud that we are not EZU.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Get bent, loser. :sleepy:

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:30 PM [b] Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Get bent, loser. :sleepy: [/b]
Get bent? Wow, good one hummer. Did you come up with that one while playing on your sit and spin and listening to the Go Go's? :lmao: :lmao:

After looking at your avatar, I had to say something that you would understand. It seemed like the best choice. :grin:

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:36 PM [b] After looking at your avatar, I had to say something that you would understand. It seemed like the best choice. :grin: [/b]
You know, you'd think after 15 times of you mentioning my avatar and me not caring you'd try and find something else to say. But then that EZU education doesn't lend itself to creativity.

You’ve GOT to be the worlds biggest douche bag…just look at that avatar for like 5 seconds and tell me you don’t get a mental picture of what this dude must look like! :grin:

I’m scared. :blink:

I cannot spell: “rediculous”

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 09:50 PM [b] I'll just post it again! Thanks for not allowing me to see the Shout Box also! You are obviously a p**** who won't own up to what he says! That goes to show by the way you keep changing what I say! You're such a pansy!

Look at your avatar and tell me you don’t laugh! It’s so rediculous! :grin: [/b]

Um,

1. I haven’t done anything to make you not be able to read the shouts
  2. I’ve not edited your posts. You just keep changing them while I try to reply. It’s quite annoying.
  3. I’ll own up to anything I say. I’ve called you hummer, I’ve said your school sucks, I’ve said you have an STD, I’ve said girls make fun of you. I’m sure there’s more but those are the high spots.

As far as my avatar, feel free to talk about it all you want if it gives you a stiffy. It doesn’t phase me a bit.

We made EZU’s season when they lucked up yesterday. Look at how much time william and Hummer spend on this message board. EZU gets this sort of win and they go crazy…they even stormed the court. A HUGE upset of that magnitude deserves constant lurking of our board and the big storming of the court. EZU beat an established basketball program, but yet they are still a nobody in the college basketball world, even with the huge upset. Furthermore, that damn coach is as wide as all outdoors. Good Lord! :drink:

[i]Originally posted by franchise49er[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 10:02 PM [b] We made EZU's season when they lucked up yesterday. Look at how much time william and Hummer spend on this message board. EZU gets this sort of win and they go crazy.....they even stormed the court. A HUGE upset of that magnitude deserves constant lurking of our board and the big storming of the court. EZU beat an established basketball program, but yet they are still a nobody in the college basketball world, even with the huge upset. Furthermore, that damn coach is as wide as all outdoors. Good Lord! :drink: [/b]
About 100 students ran on the court to celebrate a win that was a long time coming. You escaped last year bgy the skin of your teeth, along with several other teams. We didn;t let this one get away, therefore the celebration. 54-51.

irritate=Meat head Horemel is back under a different name. ???

Of course that is Hummer under a new name. Registered today. Nice try Hummer. Go celebrate with the rest fo the EZU faithful over this major upset that we gave you.