Will Healy Fired

That should free up some money for us.

Also, no hard feelings. I hope his career continues to develop.

10 Likes

Not sure what his job actually is but very glad that he could get into another coaching position that allows him to gain experience. Also, hope this relieves the dollars that would come from Charlotte’s budget.

There are much worse places for someone with a family to end up. Glad he got picked up

4 Likes

Happy for coach. Happy for us. Hope he goes on to learn more and do great things.

1 Like

How much do analysts normally make? Maybe he is going there to refurbish his resume and still get paid almost entirely by Charlotte. I wish him the best I think he has attributes of a good coach but needs to grow up a little bit.

I was trying to find stat on salaries for similar roles. Looks like most analysts make between 80-100K but he also has HC Advisor - so I am going to guess it’s at least 150k. Every penny is a help to us.

1 Like

Since UCF is in the Big 12 now, probably a decent amount. $100-150k would be my guess.

My thoughts exactly. He is not an X and Os Coach
and his defenses were worst in country. That title with his little experience and age screams give me a chance with a nice title and I will let Charlotte cover my salary and do whatever you need. No lose to you guys ( UCF).

Good luck to him anyways. He is young enough to bounce back.

1 Like

It’s a smart move for him, he needs to learn organization/team structure skills. Malzahn’s experienced and has had a ton of success.

1 Like