Willie Clayton - 2012 PF - Signed LOI

Guys can verbally commit at any time. Only 2011 players can sign an LOI at this point in time. Clayton wouldn’t be eligible to sign until the Fall.

Way to ruin his birthday 2k. >:D

i’ll take a strong verbal!

now listed with Willie on Rivals and it’s showing Charlotte has offered.

He is no longer in their overall rankings (43rd at his position). Down to a 3-star, 89 overall rating.

RT @GCRivalsGlenn: 2012 Thomasville GA power forward Willie Clayton is currently hearing from #UCF #UNCC #Memphis and #Clemson.

i like the sound of this kid. i dont care if they get our name wrong as long as willie calls it in the end.

Would love to get Willie.

EVN will straighten him out!

UNCC is used a lot on Twitter as you only have 140 characters to get your point across.

Hopefully EVN is working all angles to help land Willie.

then use cha.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:31, topic:24598”]then use cha.[/quote]It’s not me that uses #uncc… I can’t control what other people say/type.

im just messing with you. it doesnt bother me that much.

just sign the guy! :smiley:

if mr. clayton signs, i will personally drive down to his home town and buy him lunch at … oh, well. probably a violation … nm.
btw…thomasville, GA is the home of charlie ward. joanne woodward. and the oldest oak tree anywhere! it’s just in the drinking water!

http://greentintedglasses.net/2011/05/on-the-trail-with-willie-clayton/

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline by JoshRIVALS 2012 forward Willie Clayton, 2013 guard Tevin Findlay & 2014 guard Jordan Robinson took unofficial visits to Charlotte yesterday.

great! right after all the ‘talent’ vanishes from campus!

oh, well. the crape myrtle should be in bloom.

I personally think we are in goo shape with Clayton. I think EVN will help us land him.

I agree…and I sure hope so.