WKU Bonus Play Away Game 2-22-20 7:00 Tip

Yeah actually Shepherd was body blocked to the floor on that play and no foul was called. Glad the shot went in cause we won. Shep did posture to the crowd but it was minimal. Just saying in a sense that THE NINERS ARE BACK!! Bless him for showing some long missing swagger.

3 Likes

They are used to the refs helping them win games. It didnā€™t work this time.

3 Likes

I love the swagger and posturing to the crowd. Talk shit. Love it. Letā€™s get back to what we were!!!

7 Likes

clt says we need Diego level swagger

4 Likes

I was particularly annoyed when the announcers gave their crowd praise for booing the refs when a travel call was not made on us, saying not many fan bases were that aware. First of all, every fan base wants every call. Second of all, it was not at all obvious there was a travel call to be made. Hate to paint them all with the same brush, but Iā€™d say that the WKU fanbase is loyal to WKU, but mostly aware of the sheep they will be consorting with after the game.

Huge win for the team and for Sanchez as a coach. I honestly didnā€™t think neither the team nor Sanchez had it in them to win this one. We competed from tip to final horn in a tough environment and wouldnā€™t let them put on one of those back breaking runs where we forget to score and they forget to miss. Proud of the team and proud to be wrong about them. Letā€™s make this more of the norm on the road.

3 Likes

Well said!

WKU fans remind me of Cardinals fans. Theyā€™ve been told by the home announcer what Knowledgeable good fans they are that they believe it.

They are like every other fan base.

3 Likes