WKU @ Charlotte 12/6 12Noon ESPN3

Iā€™m going to DVR it and watch it after workā€¦I will be staying off social media and this website that morning lol.

Instead of Club Lit, they all get to go to McDonaldā€™s.

3 Likes

Brunch all you can drink mimosas

I am assuming if we lose this game it would be our last regular season game?? Nothing to play for then. If we win I assume we play Marshall on the 5th or 12th.

I am assuming FIU is finished

1 Like

I donā€™t think any of that is a certainty.

I think they will play as many games as they can. The more wins they can grab the better case they have for a possible bowl game in this weird year.

1 Like

Even if we got a bowl game we would probably test positive and have to cancel it.

3 Likes

Playing this year regardless of the record could give a team the opportunity to test new players and work on next years team. I wouldnā€™t shut down until I had to this year. Too much left to learn.

Healy has a substantial bonus attached to winning 25 games between 2020, 2021, and 2022. Weā€™re gonna play if we can

1 Like

Itā€™s 21 wins. The most he gets this year is 4. So he will need 17 over the next 2 years.

No, he could get more than 4 this yearā€¦there will be more games at least attempted.

Who would they play and when? At most they play 1-2 more regular season games after WKU and 1 will be Marshall.

If they lose to WKU they play 1 more and that is FIU.

FIU,WKU and Marshall will be attempted. Also, a bowl game is possible as the win minimum will not be in force this year.

Only 2 of those 3 games will be played if we lose again.

If we lose to WKU or FIU, there is no reason to play Marshall nor an open date. So we play FIU on the 5th and thatā€™s it.

If we win both I could see them playing Marshall on the 12th and Marshall cancelling their FIU game on the 11th.

Marshall has Rice on the 5th and FIU on the 11th.

Not sure where you are getting the information about having "no reason to play"if we lose again.

If we lose, Marshall is the East champion. The only reason to re-schedule Marshall would be for the East championship. So if we lost to WKU or FIU then there is no reason for Marshall to cancel one of their next 2 games to play us.

1 Like

Youā€™re reading why too much in to what is going in to scheduling these games right now.

So when will we attempt to play Marshall then?

Marshall could have one of their other scheduled games canceled. More than one game could be played in the same week, games could be played beyond December 12th. All these things are still on the table.

We are going to win out. We are quite capable of doing so. Why dwell on losing. Way too negative.