Women's Soccer opens 2007 Season

Season begins this weekend at home Friday at 7pm and Sunday at 1pm.

We were undefeated at home last year thanks to our fantastic crowd support.

Come out and be loud!!!

Coach

I’m so there

i’ll be there…

i wish…im out of stupid town for stupid labor stupid day stupid weekend

lol

go niners!

i wish..im out of stupid town for stupid labor stupid day stupid weekend

lol

go niners!

Ditto to everything.

[QUOTE=kr11;255832]Ditto to everything.[/QUOTE]
you are just playing soccer… you can skip that. just clone yourself and teach your clone how to play soccer.

I’m already getting ready for my fall PA debut on Sunday.

Unique, New York, Unique, New York…

Beat their ass!!!

Good luck Lady Niners!!! :49ers: :mallet:

I’ll be there tomorrow and also Sunday for the ECU game! Go Niners!

I'm already getting ready for my fall PA debut on Sunday.

Unique, New York, Unique, New York…

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan…

Anyway…good luck tonight Coach. Give em hell!!!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.........

Anyway…good luck tonight Coach. Give em hell!!!

The arsonist had oddly shaped feet.

Thanks for the good thoughts. About to go do our Friday morning walk-through on the game field. About darn time the season is here!

Niners win 6-0; play ECU Sunday. Congrats!!!

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/recaps/083107aaa.html]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/recaps/083107aaa.html[/URL]

Great job, Niners. 6-0… very nice.

[QUOTE=eason49;256197]Great job, Niners. 6-0… very nice.[/QUOTE]

if you were there. i’m surprised because the seats don’t have backs on the chairs.

I don’t think many of my questions about our team were answered because The Citadel didn’t appear to have any idea what they were doing. But you can’t ask for a better start to a season. I think the Shots on Goal total ended up being something like 32 to 1. They got the ball across midfield for a total of maybe 5% of the game. Congrats on the dominance, Coach.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;256200]I don’t think many of my questions about our team were answered because The Citadel didn’t appear to have any idea what they were doing. But you can’t ask for a better start to a season. I think the Shots on Goal total ended up being something like 32 to 1. They got the ball across midfield for a total of maybe 5% of the game. Congrats on the dominance, Coach.[/QUOTE]
i wasn’t comfortable knowing we had 17 corners and didn’t score on any of them. the girl that was breaking ankles left and right played hard. Has to be the best cut back forward i’ve seen in a while. she’ll leave a lot of people frozen over the next 4 years.

if you were there. i'm surprised because the seats don't have backs on the chairs.
We should revamp that field. I think with a little touches it could look a lot nicer, actually.

No matter how awesome it is, it won’t be near as awesome as our soccer teams.

dang coach, dang

thats all i have to say

and good job ladies, that was hot