WOW, Buzz to UNCW

Just announced…

bahahahaha

sorry…

bahahahahaha

Wow, I figured he was leaving eventually but not after one season. And to UNCW, at that. Somewhere, Lane Kiffin is in awe…

App was a fool for taking him back. Dude has absolutely no loyalty. Must be nice knowing he was a school’s 1000000 choice. lol

App looking at Lutz?

this is the funniest thing i’ve heard all week. what does this say about crapp. st.

this is what happens when you don’t rip the possibility of Buzz Peterson being your coach on a message board, I hope UNCW has learned its lesson.

Is App State a fit for Bobby? He is from Hickory.

Appalachian State students wish Buzz luck in his future endeavors

2 strikes and you’re out?

Wonder if App will look at Buzz again after he bombs at Wilmington?

He wanted out of App bad if he’s going to take that job. I don’t see the upside beyond the beach vs mtns thing, and that AD’s been a circus act @ UNCW… no I don’t get it.

I’d like to see Lutz land on his feet, but I have to be honest - I dont wanna recruit against him. Even in just the short term, even if he’s looking at starters and we’re looking at a guy for depth.

[quote=“Nugget, post:8, topic:23078”]Appalachian State students wish Buzz luck in his future endeavors
[/quote]

The statement you’re trying to make implies that App State students give two fucks about basketball. I can assure you, good sir, that this is NOT the case.

LMAO at Crapp State :))

[quote=“jfickett, post:11, topic:23078”][quote=“Nugget, post:8, topic:23078”]Appalachian State students wish Buzz luck in his future endeavors
[/quote]

The statement you’re trying to make implies that App State students give two fucks about basketball. I can assure you, good sir, that this is NOT the case.[/quote]

QFT. Buzz came to Boone expecting full support from the get-go, but he never got involved with the school or the community to try to sell the program. I think that’s ultimately why he left.

As for Lutz, he has to be a candidate for App at this point.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:10, topic:23078”]He wanted out of App bad if he’s going to take that job. I don’t see the upside beyond the beach vs mtns thing, and that AD’s been a circus act @ UNCW… no I don’t get it.

I’d like to see Lutz land on his feet, but I have to be honest - I dont wanna recruit against him. Even in just the short term, even if he’s looking at starters and we’re looking at a guy for depth.[/quote]
if we can’t beat the combination of bobby Lutz and app state at recruting local talent God help us.

Somewhere Metro is crying. He has finally come to grips with the fact that Buzz will not be at Charlotte next year. He has let go of hope that Major would be fired before ever coaching a game and Buzz would be named coach.

Where is Johnny Harris when you need him?

not about beating him… it’s like seeing your ex at a party. AWKWARD.

Besides, I want him to have some success.

not about beating him… it’s like seeing your ex at a party. AWKWARD.

Besides, I want him to have some success.[/quote]

Not when you’re hooking up with the hottest girl there and she’s wallflowerin.

Why would he go to UNCW??

It’s a lateral move at best but the athletic support HAS GOT to be better at App.

No way I understand that move.

And yes…I would absolutely think App contacts Bobby…and yes, that would be awkward!!!

[quote=“Mullins Maniac, post:15, topic:23078”]Somewhere Metro is crying. He has finally come to grips with the fact that Buzz will not be at Charlotte next year. He has let go of hope that Major would be fired before ever coaching a game and Buzz would be named coach.

Where is Johnny Harris when you need him?[/quote]

Show me one post where i endorsed Buzz.

[quote=“Metro, post:19, topic:23078”][quote=“Mullins Maniac, post:15, topic:23078”]Somewhere Metro is crying. He has finally come to grips with the fact that Buzz will not be at Charlotte next year. He has let go of hope that Major would be fired before ever coaching a game and Buzz would be named coach.

Where is Johnny Harris when you need him?[/quote]

Show me one post where i endorsed Buzz.[/quote]

Yeah I never recall you endorsing Buzz. All you did was say that there was a movement to hire him, which I do not doubt. Then you listed some potential positives of having him. That is all. In fact I think you may have even said you weren’t to fond of him.