WTF?????!!!!

I have got to say it…new faces…same ol’ story. We lay an egg against a team that runs a Princeton, slow-it-down-to-death offense. It just sucks that we lay eggs, every year, to a team that we should handle by double digits.

I still hold the highest of hopes for this team. Yes, it is ONLY November, but our lethargic play is very, very evident right now. From my observations, Bobby hasn’t found the right combo of people to put on the court right now. It just seems as though there may have been too many substitutions.

I know, I know…gripe, gripe, gripe. I wish that I didn’t have to.

On a side note: we help lift another B-Level program douchebag to a career night…WTF?!

So really - what is it about these teams that we can’t seem to handle?

I will give NW credit…they aren’t a B-Level program on discipline, we are.

Kent State all over again every damn year!! :ticked:

Same coach beat us in 99, when he was at Princeton 47-43. If we played him 10 times I bet we could not beat him once.

Same crap different year… Lutz teams ALWAYS lose early and ALWAYS lose to atleast 2 teams we should never come close to losing too. IMO aslong as Lutz’s teams continues to drop these games we won’t lose him to a bigger program.

Think Davidson will take a page out of this book when they play us? Smart kids, play hard, and stick to the game plan.

Does anyone have a gun? I feel like blowing my brains out!

Lutz, do you know how to motivate anybody? Games like this is why our program never gets to the next level.

Good to have you back Coach Lutz! Good to see we are going to do the same old shit this year…freakin pathetic! :ticked:

All you Lutz apologists please don’t preach about our poor shooting, etc. Bottom line is this consistently happens with our teams. The inability to properly prepare and execute is baffling.

This says it all:
[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11418][COLOR=red]Stats Don’t Lie[/COLOR][/URL]

Although I didn’t see this game, I’ve watched Charlotte play this game again and again. Too undisciplined to play defense off the ball and too impatient on offense to wait for a decent shot. Nothing on the first look? Jack up a 3!

[I]“On a side note: we help lift another B-Level program douchebag to a career night…WTF?!”[/I]

Vedran was the 4th-leading scorer in the Big Ten last year, 16.8 points per game.

And he didn’t shoot 4-16 from 3, or 31% overall …

I am one of the last to take it out on Lutz and Co., but it isn’t the player’s fauts… not year after year after year…

even if this game didn’t happen I could say the same thing.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;139381][I]“On a side note: we help lift another B-Level program douchebag to a career night…WTF?!”[/I]

Vedran was the 4th-leading scorer in the Big Ten last year, 16.8 points per game.

And he didn’t shoot 4-16 from 3, or 31% overall …[/QUOTE]

He dropped 30 on us…that’s a little above that avg from last year…

WE were never in this game. That’s the worst part about it. We got thrown around by the sounds of it.

True. Good point. But it’s not like it was some scrub off a horrible team. It’s a good player on a team in a good league.

My point: If Curt dropped 30 on them, it would be because he was a beast, yet he averaged around the same as Vedran last year. So we can’t really say we made this kid, any more than they could say that if Curt had done it to them.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;139393]WE were never in this game. That’s the worst part about it. We got thrown around by the sounds of it.[/QUOTE]

Flashback to every part of the NCSU game after BP shot us to a big lead.

We got manhandled. 8 months later, same story. No answer. Fanbase is gonna be furious.

At least they care. Another season of this and we may get the worst reaction possible - total apathy.

Does anybody realize that WE just became the first A-10 team this year to:

• Embarrass the league
  • Hurt the Conference RPI
  • Lay an Egg

And we were supposed to be GOOD for the league. They have every right to call “do over” on our invite to the league.

story. I feel like I have to say this first, yeah it is November, yeah it is only our second game…but…

I wish I could look at our schedule/results from the past ten years and I bet we would see the same thing over and over and over again. We play a team that we should beat by 20 points and we lose. Someone said it here or in another post but we don’t need to talk about RPI, The Observer, or national respect, because we won’t get anywhere losing to a team like NW.

The problem for us is that when your local ACC fan (I live in W-S and they are all that’s here) sees that we lost to NW they will dismiss us as second rate. Maybe we are and I should just accept that but good teams find a way to win games like this. Most people have at least heard of NW as opposed to Coppin State.

Here we go again. Another year and another bad loss. I’m afraid that we will see the same thing again before too long. Who else are we going to stink it up against this year? Lousiana-Lafayette? Valpo? UNCA?

Every year I hope for something different and again the same thing happens. I think next year we should schedule a team and just not show up for the game.

Sorry attitude…maybe. Early in the season…definitely. Same results as the past several years…yes.

This is why educated writers and analysts are picking us 3rd in the A10.

As of now…3rd in the A-10 seems like a pipe dream!