Xavier Predictions

[QUOTE=survivor45;294260]Small time? Itā€™s a legit team approaching the Top 10 that actually has enough nerve to play in Halton. Doesnā€™t hurt that theyā€™re from Cincinnati, either. If you wonā€™t allow yourself to get excited, then thereā€™s something wrong with you. It should be the best team to come to campus in a couple years and Iā€™m really looking forward to it.

I agree that rushing the court should be sponatneous. You canā€™t ā€œplanā€ an exciting upset.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Iā€™m plenty excited about the game. I guess I feel to many people try to plan to rush the court today and thatā€™s just silly. A10 doesnā€™t have a policy similar to the SEC does it?

I can promise you this: If I was there, and we won, I would start the rushing of the court. Itā€™s not even about being a planned thing, it would just happen.

Think of it this way: Our students have been great this year, so if we could pull out a big win over #12 Xavier at home, we deserve to rush the court. Besides, some of my best college memories are from rushing the court and the real truth of the matter is that the new students who rush the court from the upper level will have something to tell others about and remember forever. I donā€™t care if a few people think itā€™s ā€œsmall time,ā€ I mean wtf ever. Beating the #12 team in the country at your home courtā€¦ there is nothing small about it.

Saddest part of the story, I donā€™t think there is ANY way possible I can make the game :frowning:

Thereā€™s a difference between being excited and overreacting. In the end, if every other student rushed the court, I probably would, because itā€™s fun. But I wouldnā€™t suggest it.

We're not rushing. Smalltime, if you ask me.
I agree. We're better than that, imo. I think it would only be appropriate if it came off of a game winning shot. Out of curiousity, did Richmond rush when they beat Dayton or Virginia Tech? I'm glad the security stopped people from rushing versus Wake Forest. That would've been horrible. Rushing because we beat an unranked team...

Anyway, 82-75 Charlotte.

I agree. We're better than that, imo. I think it would only be appropriate if it came off of a game winning shot. Out of curiousity, did Richmond rush when they beat Dayton or Virginia Tech?

I watched the Va Tech game and I donā€™t remember any court rushing.

Did the Richmond fans rush against Dayton? Absolutely! First time they beat a ranked opponent since 1990 and the atmosphere was terrific since an actual crowd showed up to the game (7,000+). Even though it was a blowout, their fans said the whole experience was a blast.

[QUOTE=bball49er;293786]I predict we will shoot a lot of long range jumpers. I will also predict, that if we make a high % of those long range jumpers, we will win. Call me Soothsayer.

Iā€™m all in.

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

Attaway to go out on a limb.

[QUOTE=bball49er;293786]I predict we will shoot a lot of long range jumpers. I will also predict, that if we make a high % of those long range jumpers, we will win. Call me Soothsayer.

Iā€™m all in.

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

I am guessing you have seen us play before eh?

[URL=http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1681][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]Link[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL] to Prediction Poll on Xavier Board.