XBOX Live

I was reading clt’s thread about some 360 games and it made me think we should have a thread here to post your xbox live names and games that you play online. Would be nice to play online with some Niners.

Mine is jediwupass, please no jedisuckass comments. I hear that enough from 10 year olds who kick my ass. I play mostly Halo online. I will probably be buying Gears of War so you might find me there too. I don’t play many sports games, mainly like to shoot things and prefer it to be first person shooter. I play on a 360.

NinerWupAss: jediwupass
NinerNational: EVOLT
49orbust:[font=tahoma][size=13px]Charlottedude[/size][/font]
Ninerball49: [font=tahoma][size=13px]Hurricanes717[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Cakewalk5: cakewalk5[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]ChevEE: ChevEE[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]MKNiner: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]THOR4949[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma]LugNutX: LugNutX[/font]
[font=tahoma]49erDrummer: [/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]StrongrThnDeath[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]NLP49: NLP49[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Ninercentral: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]Charlotte49erEsq[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Florida49er: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]yoyodyne5[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Powerbait: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]PB49er[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]JFelt: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]FortyNinerFelt[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]CMack124: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]CLT49ers[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]NinerBallin: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]ninerbasketball[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]ZombieLew: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]Lewbert1014[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Mrs. ZombieLew: [/size][/font][font=tahoma][size=13px]HoppedEspresso[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]Gill: Gillderness[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=13px]2k: moss2k49[/size][/font]

if i ever get a 360 you’ll see me on there as thedaxifiedone. but until that day. yea.

Evolt

clt doesnt have internet access yet. when he does, he’ll be on xbox live.

my info is in my signature…Hurricanes717…i play…

NHL 07
Tiger Woods 07
Gears of War (AWESOME GAME)
Halo sometimes…ever since I got a 360 I’ve kinda given it up.

College Hoops 2k7 soon…

I just signed up last night. My name is Charlottedude. I only play Halo2. I’m almost always down to play.

cakewalk5

…Boy that was tough to figure out. Have to keep it simple. Forget too many words when the senility kicks in.

Just about only play EA NCAA Football 2007.

Will begin playing NCAA Basketball 2K7 as soon as I get it.

Expect me to be on sometime next year, because of high speed where i live.

I will be playing Halo 2 (3), Madden, College Hoops 2k6, Gears of War, and others.

I’m mostly only playing Halo 2 when I get on, it’s only been three months since I’ve signed on. NivekPS2 is my sign.

Any fun game on the Xbox I should look at getting to play w/ y’all?

Do any of you frequent Halo2 players understand how this freakin headset system is supposed to work? I mean I just want to have an open line with all the other players but I don’t know if I can do that. One of the best parts of Halo is good teamwork and smack talking so communication is essential and that thing about pressing the d-pad up (I think) is hard.

Also for you halo guys, do you know anything about clans? I just want to play with a group of people I know I can trust not to suck, and who like to play close to the same places I do. I really wish I could get some people to just play at Turf with me a few times in a row. That place is great.

[EDIT] Oh, and whats the deal with these levels? I only played for a few hours and went from a level 0 to level 14 only playing Halo2.

Do any of you frequent Halo2 players understand how this freakin headset system is supposed to work? I mean I just want to have an open line with all the other players but I don't know if I can do that. One of the best parts of Halo is good teamwork and smack talking so communication is essential and that thing about pressing the d-pad up (I think) is hard.

Also for you halo guys, do you know anything about clans? I just want to play with a group of people I know I can trust not to suck, and who like to play close to the same places I do. I really wish I could get some people to just play at Turf with me a few times in a row. That place is great.

[EDIT] Oh, and whats the deal with these levels? I only played for a few hours and went from a level 0 to level 14 only playing Halo2.

As for the headset, just plug it in and it should give you access to everyone talking (unless they mute you). As for clans, seen a couple of websites that get groups together, but many have initiations and take it way too seriously.

Rarely on, but the sn is “ChevEE”. Yeah, real hard to remember that ChevEE’s sign on is ChevEE. I usually play Halo 2.

As for the headset, just plug it in and it should give you access to everyone talking (unless they mute you). As for clans, seen a couple of websites that get groups together, but many have initiations and take it way too seriously.

Like that company branch on that show “the Office.” That was hilarious.

Do any of you frequent Halo2 players understand how this freakin headset system is supposed to work? I mean I just want to have an open line with all the other players but I don't know if I can do that. One of the best parts of Halo is good teamwork and smack talking so communication is essential and that thing about pressing the d-pad up (I think) is hard.

you press the white button in game to talk to your team. otherwise you dont have to press anything. clans were a big thing because they had gametypes to support clan matches. now clans are all but useless unless you play like a custom game against another clan…but no stats are taken obviously.

levels…it’s very easy to go from 0-about 20. that’s when you’ll start knowing actually how good you are. if you get to a 20 and find it a lot harder to go up and that you’re losing a lot more it means you’re around the skill level of a 20. whenever it starts gettin real hard to go up, thats you. im a 34.

I play on a 360 and my gamertag is LugNutX (I see I’m about as creative as the rest of you :wink: ). When I’m online, I’m usually playing GRAW, Gears of War, Madden '07 or (soon) College Hoops 2k7.

GRAW, Tiger Woods and Splinter Cell are what I play. My gamer tag is THOR4949.

i got college hoops 2k7…hit me up if anyone wants to play

I usually am only on Halo 2 and that’s rare now… name is “Douchetastic”

bump, check and see if you need to add yourself to this list.

JgFelt…expect me to start playing sometime in the near future.