XBOX Live

DatsQuacktastic… I play Halo 3 and that is all. I really just wanted to see a blue duck.

kroberts11, just made it yesterday.

Oh, EEG is Eason, haha I was wondering who that was.

We should have a halo match or something. Even better would be gears, because I rule hard at that game, but I can kill some people in halo.

i’m ToxicVitamin…
i really only play Halo 2.

bring it on!

Why not play Halo 3?

yoyodyne5

cod4 addicted right now.

Charlotte49er06

Halo 3 only really. I have Madden but typically just play against my roommates.

I just played Halo 3 online for the first time, and proceeded to get demolished by what sounded (headset) like a bunch of twelve year olds…

but that’s okay!

[QUOTE=kr11;271114]I just played Halo 3 online for the first time, and proceeded to get demolished by what sounded (headset) like a bunch of twelve year olds…

but that’s okay![/QUOTE]

I love me some team slayer!

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;271118]I love me some team slayer![/QUOTE]if and when i get a 360 i’ve improved my sniping abilities so if you ever wanna team NWA i 'd be more than happy to.

[QUOTE=dax;271120]if and when i get a 360 i’ve improved my sniping abilities so if you ever wanna team NWA i 'd be more than happy to.[/QUOTE]

Works for me… I enjoy the team slayer shotty snipers. I am up to a 32 rank on team slayer.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;271121]Works for me… I enjoy the team slayer shotty snipers. I am up to a 32 rank on team slayer.[/QUOTE]

when i stopped playing i got up to 45

so i’m trying to work my way back up. i just keep getting stuck with players trying to derank and all that.

[QUOTE=dax;271122]when i stopped playing i got up to 45

so i’m trying to work my way back up. i just keep getting stuck with players trying to derank and all that.[/QUOTE]

I have not encountered deranking in Halo 3.

I haven’t played Halo much since I got rock band.

My gamertag is StrongrThnDeath

I Pretty much only play HALO 3 … I’m ranked around 36 in Team Slayer, 35 in Lone Wolves…but I’ve been playing the bejesus out of some Double Team lately, so I’m trying to rank up in that.

Halo time will cut out drastically when I get Rock Band though… I’m just waiting to see if I get it for Christmas before I buy it.

I recently picked up COD4 and Rock Band if anyone wants to play. I’m also extremely addicted to Team Fortress 2 on Orange Box.

time to beat a dead horse i guess…

Anybody here play on XBoxConnect?

I have not played on XBoxConnect.

On a different subject - I have been playing alot of Call of Duty 4 on Live and wow it smokes. I still like Halo, but CD4 is a ton of fun.

COD4 is an amazing game. Last weekend I finally took my xbox out of my room and downstairs where the big screen and surround sound is… and it is even more fun with those additions.

After I got COD4, I quit playing Halo3. Which is a bit upsetting, but that’s okay.

[QUOTE=kr11;290607]COD4 is an amazing game. Last weekend I finally took my xbox out of my room and downstairs where the big screen and surround sound is… and it is even more fun with those additions.

After I got COD4, I quit playing Halo3. Which is a bit upsetting, but that’s okay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing happened to me. The surround sound playing CD4 is pretty smokin.