XBOX Live

Oh how it sucks to be poor…
:weep::pout:

Best Buy is gonna have COD4-360 on sale for $50 next week

That still kills me - “Only” $50.

Is the 360 “only” $50 yet?

This says it all…All who responded to the “I play my little X-Box” because Im a loser and have nothing better to do with my life, please to not make any more comments pertaining to the future of Charlotte Basketball or Bobby Lutz. Stay in your dorm rooms, spend your parents money, and GRADUATE in the next 10 years before posting anything credible again.

[QUOTE=ninerdad101;290627]This says it all…All who responded to the “I play my little X-Box” because Im a loser and have nothing better to do with my life, please to not make any more comments pertaining to the future of Charlotte Basketball or Bobby Lutz. Stay in your dorm rooms, spend your parents money, and GRADUATE in the next 10 years before posting anything credible again.[/QUOTE]

:huh: Wow. You’ve got issues dude.

This says it all....All who responded to the "I play my little X-Box" because Im a loser and have nothing better to do with my life, please to not make any more comments pertaining to the future of Charlotte Basketball or Bobby Lutz. Stay in your dorm rooms, spend your parents money, and GRADUATE in the next 10 years before posting anything credible again.

Wow… What the hell is your problem?

BTW, that’s a lot of big talk coming from someone who hasn’t been on this board for a full 2 months yet…

[QUOTE=ninerdad101;290627]This says it all…All who responded to the “I play my little X-Box” because Im a loser and have nothing better to do with my life, please to not make any more comments pertaining to the future of Charlotte Basketball or Bobby Lutz. Stay in your dorm rooms, spend your parents money, and GRADUATE in the next 10 years before posting anything credible again.[/QUOTE]

I am 35, have a great job, am married to a smoking hot woman, and have multiple hobbies aside from Charlotte sports with video games being one of them. You seriously need to examine your understanding of what video games are and who plays them. I also ride motorcycles and spend plenty of time watching professional football and movies. So before you start spouting off about something you have VERY little understanding of you might want to actually talk to some of the people who enjoy this hobby.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;290634]Wow… What the hell is your problem?

BTW, that’s a lot of big talk coming from someone who hasn’t been on this board for a full 2 months yet…[/QUOTE]

Yeah with a total of 18 posts.

I am 35, have a great job, am married to a smoking hot woman, and have multiple hobbies aside from Charlotte sports with video games being one of them. You seriously need to examine your understanding of what video games are and who plays them. I also ride motorcycles and spend plenty of time watching professional football and movies. So before you start spouting off about something you have VERY little understanding of you might want to actually talk to some of the people who enjoy this hobby.
:fastgun:

Now that that is settled: NLP49 on XBox Live. I think I’m going to pick up COD4 this week so I’ll try to find some of yous online.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;290642]I am 35, have a great job, am married to a smoking hot woman, and have multiple hobbies aside from Charlotte sports with video games being one of them. You seriously need to examine your understanding of what video games are and who plays them. I also ride motorcycles and spend plenty of time watching professional football and movies. So before you start spouting off about something you have VERY little understanding of you might want to actually talk to some of the people who enjoy this hobby.[/QUOTE]
Wow, ninerdad, you definetly made a name for yourself with that post. I enjoy playing “my little x-box”. I graduated with a major in engineering and a minor in math. I have a great job, I’m married and own my home and a few cars. I make annual monetary contributions to the school’s athletic and academic programs. I support the school through wallet and presence as I have had prefect attendence the last two years (when they were counting), as well as attended women’s basketball games and baseball games. I am also at LL every week. I have even participated with the athletic department as a “young alumni”. And you want to judge my “fandom” because I play xbox??? You sir, need to watch what kind of generalizations you are going to make.

This says it all....All who responded to the "I play my little X-Box" because Im a loser and have nothing better to do with my life, please to not make any more comments pertaining to the future of Charlotte Basketball or Bobby Lutz. Stay in your dorm rooms, spend your parents money, and GRADUATE in the next 10 years before posting anything credible again.

Sheesh dude. I’ve been out of school for 3 years now with a decent job (Electrical Engineer ok with you?) After graduating with my own money.

Also, by calling it an “X-box” you show how truely ignorant you are. Did you watch a “Video Games Are Evil” video recently? Is that where your rage comes from?

Seriously, get to know the people on this board before you start bashing them.

he’s made a name for him with all his posts. I just have a gut feeling he isn’t a very happy person. Get a life dude. Not all college kids depend on mommy and daddy for $$$. I know I didn’t. Worked 30 hours a week and still had time for hobbies as well as class.

[IMG]http://blogs.ipswitch.com/archives/You're%20Fired.jpg[/IMG]

{what’s this guy’s problem? :huh:}

I’m a student now…I’m in two honor societies (don’t like to brag about it but if I have to defend x box I will) and like everyone else i still find time to play some video games.

sounds like one of those parents completely ignorant and therefore influenced by random negative propoganda for video games…sounds like a personal problem. i dont know what you do, but i’d be willing to bet it doesnt compare to what goes into making video games. wake up. wonder if his kids are locked in the closet.

sounds like one of those parents completely ignorant and therefore influenced by random negative propoganda for video games...sounds like a personal problem. i dont know what you do, but i'd be willing to bet it doesnt compare to what goes into making video games. wake up. wonder if his kids are locked in the closet.

Or maybe he’s baiting you guys. Leave it alone. Do you think he cares what you guys say?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;290718]Or maybe he’s baiting you guys. Leave it alone. Do you think he cares what you guys say?[/QUOTE]

No but it feels good to defend ourselves.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;290718]Or maybe he’s baiting you guys. Leave it alone. Do you think he cares what you guys say?[/QUOTE]

That was my immediate thought.

[QUOTE=NLP;290648]Now that that is settled: NLP49 on XBox Live. I think I’m going to pick up COD4 this week so I’ll try to find some of yous online.[/QUOTE]

Look, I get beat down enough on Live. I am not giving you guys my user name so you can pad your stats against me :tongue:

I am the guy on the left, below:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;290732]That was my immediate thought.

Look, I get beat down enough on Live. I am not giving you guys my user name so you can pad your stats against me :tongue:

I am the guy on the left, below:

[/QUOTE]

You should let us know what it is - if you are going to lose might as well lose to some of your Niner brothers!

Ninerdad’s comments just make me think of this bumper sticker that I found, I just had to keep it.

“My gamer fragged your honor student”