You all sound like.....

the type of parents who protest dodge ball and team sports because your poor kid might get hurt, or their feelings might be hurt because they were left out. QUIT CRYING!! It was one fking game. So we played like shit, get over it. There are several more oppurtunities to prove ourselves. You all pick every little thing apart like it is the end of the world. Quit comparing Charlotte to UNC, Duke and who ever else. We are Charlotte. Fk Packman and his dumb ass dad as well. Who cares what he has to say. Fk the observer and there little dumb ass comments. Let them keep putting UNC on their front page. They did not give a fat rat’s ass about Charlotte until they saw what kind of team we might have this year. Have some fcking pride in your program and quit being such babies. We are right in the mix of things with an oppurtunity Saturday to make it up. So get some balls and get some pride. Move on!!

quit beating around the bush and say what you mean MD…

Ha, next time I will.

I agree though…Lets let this thing play out and then bitch and moan when its all said and done.

Totally agree JK!!

I guess a few of us are just disappointed that the team was a loss to ECU away from being AHEAD of the mix, instead of in it.

“The Mix” - here is reality, we’re in the middle of it.

Louisville 6 1
Cincinnati 6 1
Charlotte 5 2
UAB 5 2
DePaul 5 2
Memphis 5 2

A win over the inferior Pirates (yeah, I know they won, but they are still the bottom of the league) would created a much smaller mix.

Louisville 6 1
Cincinnati 6 1
Charlotte 6 1

with the possibility of 7-1 Cincinnati facing 6-1 Charlotte. It wudda been an opportunity for a real statement game. Instead, the 9ers loss has helped bring UAB, DePaul & Memphis into the mix.

If we lose two more games, we won’t win conference.

If we lose one more game, we might split conference.

If we lose three or more games, we will be fighting for a spot in the tournament.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 02:59 PM [b] the type of parents who protest dodge ball and team sports because your poor kid might get hurt, or their feelings might be hurt because they were left out. QUIT CRYING!! It was one f**king game. So we played like shit, get over it. There are several more oppurtunities to prove ourselves. You all pick every little thing apart like it is the end of the world. Quit comparing Charlotte to UNC, Duke and who ever else. We are Charlotte. F**k Packman and his dumb ass dad as well. Who cares what he has to say. F**k the observer and there little dumb ass comments. Let them keep putting UNC on their front page. They did not give a fat rat's ass about Charlotte until they saw what kind of team we might have this year. Have some f**cking pride in your program and quit being such babies. We are right in the mix of things with an oppurtunity Saturday to make it up. So get some balls and get some pride. Move on!! [/b]
That's what I'm talking bout!!! THESE PEOPLE LOVE TO BEETCH, MOAN, AND BLAME. The rest of us are going to see this thing out.

You’re not Matt Daugherty (MD) are you?

No I am not!!
FORTY!!!

seven!

[SIZE=1]Tomorrow, that is. Sorry MD, I’m used to Gameday threads.[/SIZE] :wacko:

Will someone please share the rules of being a proper fan. I want to make sure that any BEETCHing, MOANing or BLAMEing is done at the proper time.

Of course, I’m not very smart, because I didn’t know there was a right & wrong time .

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 02:59 PM [b] F**k the observer and there little dumb ass comments. Let them keep putting UNC on their front page. They did not give a fat rat's ass about Charlotte until they saw what kind of team we might have this year. [/b]
And, on a lighter note, the Golddusters thread is BTTT. When in doubt ...

There is a right time to bitch, at the end of the season when it is all said and done.
Then you can bitch, moan, and everything else you want to do.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 05:04 PM [b] There is a right time to bitch, at the end of the season when it is all said and done. Then you can bitch, moan, and everything else you want to do. [/b]
Lord knows we'll have enough time!
[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 04:04 PM [b] There is a right time to bitch, at the end of the season when it is all said and done. Then you can bitch, moan, and everything else you want to do. [/b]
The world according to MD :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry…I don’t accept your stupid rules! Last time I checked this was a board that people could use to express their opinions.I missed the part where MD was put in charge of deciding when and where it was acceptable to voice those opinions. Please forward that memo to me!

I am just getting sick of hearing the bitching and moaning every time we have a fall back. Lucky57, go change your tampon and relax. Drink a beer, do something. Reading your posts are like a 2 hour douche commercial. I never said I was in charge, I just voiced my opinion like every one else.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 07:15 AM [b] I am just getting sick of hearing the bitching and moaning every time we have a fall back. Lucky57, go change your tampon and relax. Drink a beer, do something. Reading your posts are like a 2 hour douche commercial. I never said I was in charge, I just voiced my opinion like every one else. [/b]
MD, you are the one who needs the mydol. Realize everyone doesn't share your opinions and move on. Here is a tip, trather than repeating you little rant about how bad everyone is after a loss, don't read the posts. It isn't rocket science.

Oh well. Call me out all you want. I love this team, it’s a great bunch of guys. I want each and every one of them to win and play up to their potential. I want this team to make that deep run in the tournament so that the nation can find out just how special of a player we have in Eddie Basden. I want that run so Curt, Mitch, EJ, Chris, Leemire, and Martin can come back with the new guys and take it a step further.

I get frustrated when we take ourselves out of that position by playing poorly and making foolish decisions. But I admire them for being out there and toughing it out when they’re hurt, because we’re not deep enough to have them sit out.

They just need to dig deep and see what they’re made of. We’ll find out Saturday.

I totally agree with you Ninerloud. I hope every one shares your passion about this team. I am not calling people like you out. I am calling out the cry babies who come in here and pick apart every little thing after a lost, but when we win they are in here ranting and raving. I am not down with bandwagon type people.