Your favorite team?

With baseball season now cranked up, just figured I’d start a thread to see who NNN pulls for. I’m sure you will never guess my favorite team lol

GO BRAVES!

My favorite AL team is probably the White Sox.

[quote=“UNCCTF, post:2, topic:23113”]GO BRAVES!

My favorite AL team is probably the White Sox.[/quote]

Good man. My favorite NL team is probably the Braves. :smiley:

Cubs :frowning: Grew up a Red Sox fan too, thanks to my parents, but my blood is Cubbie blew.

Been a Red Sox fan since I was 5 (before they were real good). Haven’t kept up with them real well last few years.

Here you go Chisox…didn’t you guys just get swept :stuck_out_tongue:

We have good pitching, but can’t hit to save our lives. The tribe has a lot of good young talent. But then again the tribe has had a lot of good young talent for like ten years now, they just can’t do squat with it. Seems like they are loaded with talented young guys every couple years, and every couple years they trade them away or lose them in free agency.

We have good pitching, but can’t hit to save our lives. The tribe has a lot of good young talent. But then again the tribe has had a lot of good young talent for like ten years now, they just can’t do squat with it. Seems like they are loaded with talented young guys every couple years, and every couple years they trade them away or lose them in free agency.[/quote]

Yea as a fan it’s beyond frustrating to watch a front office trade away talent on a yearly basis. I would list names but that would take way too long.

Grew up a Yankee fan but money has kind of ruined it for me.

Probably still lean toward NY but I like the Braves as well. Hard for me to follow until late July or Aug.

I like minor league games in person. Best enertainment in town. Ballgame, beers, kids enjoy the entertanment of it all, summer outside, luv it.

Blue Jays here. Ever since I was a young kid in 92-93, I have hated the Braves and Phillies, especially the Braves. Don’t follow baseball really at all anymore, though.

Go Braves!!!

I’ve been a lifelong Braves fan, and my AL team has always been the BoSox (yes, even in the dark years).

I can’t explain it, don’t know why I chose them as my team, nothing to pull for in a long time, but I still love the

PIRATES!

MLB has been pretty much an afterthought for me for a long time.

[quote=“49er96, post:14, topic:23113”]I can’t explain it, don’t know why I chose them as my team, nothing to pull for in a long time, but I still love the

PIRATES!

MLB has been pretty much an afterthought for me for a long time.[/quote]

Believe it or not, you aren’t alone on here… Cha_49 is also a Pirates fan.

>>>>

Da Braves!

PIRATE NATION STAND UP! 2nd in the devision! haha
Tintin, 49er96 has joined our coolness ranks lol

Yankees!!!

Born and raised to pull for the Sawks. I feel for you, Cubs fans. I remember what it was like, watching my parents and grandparents get their hopes up only to be let down BoSox every Summer. My Grandpa used host the weekly call-in show for the local radio station in Calais, ME. I never really understood the obsession until I was a little older…the Garciaparra days. Then, spending the Summer of 2004 watching with my dad really made me appreciate what it means to be a die-hard fan and how it really pays in the end, and I attribute much of my love for the Niners through thick and thin to my family’s love for the Sox.

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=atl

As bad as the '80s sucked, the '90s made up for it.