Your favorite team?

The rich tradition of the Seattle Mariners… Oh well maybe not but I was a regular at games @Safeco in 2001 where they won 116 times. I didnt really follow MLB much before but now I’m hooked. Go M’s!

[quote=“N1NER, post:18, topic:23113”]Yankees!!!

[/quote]

What he said.

Oakland A’s

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:23, topic:23113”]

Oakland A’s[/quote]
“Bash”, is that what the kids are calling it these days? :smiley:

Los Angeles Dodgers

Halos!

Braves fan since birth, White Sox fan since my mom brought back a uniform from a business trip when I was 5.

Please tell me this has nothing to do with the movie Angels in the Outfield…

[quote=“ApexNiner, post:21, topic:23113”]The rich tradition of the Seattle Mariners… Oh well maybe not but I was a regular at games @Safeco in 2001 where they won 116 times. I didnt really follow MLB much before but now I’m hooked. Go M’s!

[/quote]

I love SafeCo great place to watch a game along with Qwest for the Seahawks.

Interesting start:

On average, the Yankees’ 2009 gate receipts for a seven-game home series were greater than the Pirates’ gate receipts for the entire year.

[quote=“s9er, post:30, topic:23113”]Interesting start:

On average, the Yankees’ 2009 gate receipts for a seven-game home series were greater than the Pirates’ gate receipts for the entire year.[/quote]

Did you see the news that a prominent NY baseball player is going to be suspended 50 games for PEDs. I am hoping it is a Met…

My first thought was Tex, but then Reyes could have used them to bounce back from his injury. Tex makes sense because of all his struggles so far.

I think that rules out Tex and Reyes.

Lifelong Seattle Mariners fan. Stuck with them through thick and thin. Have had so many great players and teams but just can never get over that hump. First started following them in 93 when Griffey was in his prime, he would have broke the home run record if it wasn’t for all the injuries, what a shame, sweetest swing ever and a hell of a outfielder. But he is still contributing to the team, 17 years later. Loved playing Griffey game for N64. Ichiro has been my fav for awhile now, can do it all, consistently over 200 hits a year. We have a good squad this year, hoping for a deep run, but that hasn’t meant anything in the past.

Braves win! Braves win! Braves win!

Is it football season yet?

Panthers!!

if i had to pick, i’d go braves, but i’m not serious about it.

Born and raised a die hard cubs fan. Been to Wrigley 5 or 6 times, got to see Greg Maddux get his 3000th strike out, that was cool. But if the season keeps going I dont think this sign is gonna be displayed as much as I would like.

Whoever this guy plays for

Steroid Suspension

Braves for sure. Orioles for the AL.

My growing up allegiance lies with the Braves, as my father and I were season ticket holders to the Braves Rookie-Advanced League team, the Danville Braves.

Over all my years there, only one really made it to the Big Leagues – Rafael Furcal

So, its LAD for me after about 5 years of not watching any baseball.