Your Observer questions answered ...

[QUOTE=metro;430913]Let it be stated, the end of his presence here was when we beat UNC-CH in baseball and it had ZERO coverage the next day. Some poster on NNN didn’t like it and started a stink. :shades:

It was the ultimate example how they screw us, and the last remaining Observer defendants finally saw the light.[/QUOTE]this

Yes, I started hating Persinger for the same reasons many people have stated.

It’s just when I saw his ugly mug that I saw him in a different light. He’s a troll shouting from under the bridge.

If he was our friend or even treated me respectfully then of course I wouldn’t abuse him.

But I can’t stand Persinger and that silly Chapel Hill mentality. I’m not from NC and haven’t lived there in years. I’ve lived outside the country for a twelve years and looking in at him I see a narrow-minded Matsui face ( though I like King Kong fine even if his ugly mug graces the tokyo trains).

[QUOTE=Traveler;430958]Yes, I started hating Persinger for the same reasons many people have stated.

It’s just when I saw his ugly mug that I saw him in a different light. He’s a troll shouting from under the bridge.

If he was our friend or even treated me respectfully then of course I wouldn’t abuse him.

But I can’t stand Persinger and that silly Chapel Hill mentality. I’m not from NC and haven’t lived there in years. I’ve lived outside the country for a twelve years and looking in at him I see a narrow-minded Matsui face ( though I like King Kong fine even if his ugly mug graces the tokyo trains).[/QUOTE]

You’re weird.

Don’t know Mike Persinger. Don’t expect to be adding Mike Persinger to my contact list anytime soon. Don’t expect Mike Persinger to be adding me to his contact list anytime soon. Do know what the sports information provided by the Charlotte Observer and charlotteobserver.com looks like.

It has been and continues to be a piece of crap.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/958218.html

No love for Chris Braswell? The guy was a rivals top 100 recruit. He will be a force in the a10 for 4 years.

[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/958218.html[/URL]

No love for Chris Braswell? The guy was a rivals top 100 recruit. He will be a force in the a10 for 4 years.

To be fair, they listed Bowden.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;432491]To be fair, they listed Bowden.[/QUOTE]

clt says it is nice that they used unc charlotte, rather than the proper term for our athletic programs.

gotta give the observer credit though, as we just made the change this weekend.

[QUOTE=ninerID;432488]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/958218.html

No love for Chris Braswell? The guy was a rivals top 100 recruit. He will be a force in the a10 for 4 years.[/QUOTE]

What do you expect? The story was written by one of the many ACC jocksniffers in the Triangle.

[QUOTE]Robbi Pickeral has covered ACC sports for The News & Observer since 2003. [/QUOTE]

ETA: I just checked Robbi’s Twitter account. She’s spends most of her time tweeting about Chapel Hill bull****.

The only tweet missing is “How I helped Roy Williams pick out his socks”

Becoming a national champion has a ring to it
Good break for Catawba and former UNC QB: Cam Sexton’s ankle
Four Corners back a UNC
Rosters set for UNC Alumni Game
No surprise: FIU will play UNC in opener
in-depth story on former UNC QB Cam Sexton’s first win at Catawba
Photo gallery of Cam Sexton’s first game at Catawba
Former teammates cheer Cameron Sexton to his first win at Catawba
FIU-UNC still the likely scenario
Is playing Ohio State really that much better than playing UNC?
FIU doesn’t want to play UNC in first game
Spent a recent Sunday with UNC tailback Shaun Draughn at his family’s Tarboro church:

clt says it is nice that they used unc charlotte, rather than the proper term for our athletic programs.

gotta give the observer credit though, as we just made the change this weekend.

haha, I did miss that, I guess I was just so surprised to actually see one of our guys listed.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;432500]What do you expect? The story was written by one of the many ACC jocksniffers in the Triangle.

ETA: I just checked Robbi’s Twitter account. She’s spends most of her time tweeting about Chapel Hill bull****.

The only tweet missing is “How I helped Roy Williams pick out his socks”

Becoming a national champion has a ring to it
Good break for Catawba and former UNC QB: Cam Sexton’s ankle
Four Corners back a UNC
Rosters set for UNC Alumni Game
No surprise: FIU will play UNC in opener
in-depth story on former UNC QB Cam Sexton’s first win at Catawba
Photo gallery of Cam Sexton’s first game at Catawba
Former teammates cheer Cameron Sexton to his first win at Catawba
FIU-UNC still the likely scenario
Is playing Ohio State really that much better than playing UNC?
FIU doesn’t want to play UNC in first game
Spent a recent Sunday with UNC tailback Shaun Draughn at his family’s Tarboro church:[/QUOTE]i’m sure mike loves that about her.

Hey Mike! I know you’re still out there reading our board. So, can we expect real articles now that we’re going to be in an FBS conference? Or can we expect the current level of excellent blog posts once every 3 weeks to continue? I know there’s only so much space you can devote to the hometown team; being a “regional” paper that has an important duty to tell us hourly when Roy Williams does his “duty”.

FTFY

FTFY[/quote]
Haha. Poor ol’ Roy has IBS.

If Mike P wouldn’t lick it all the time, maybe Roy W wouldn’t have IBS.

(Oh wait, legal reminder, Allegedly licks.)

You gents are 'bout to start trouble again? ;D

LOL! I see the thread that was intended to isolate the Observer criticism has reared its ugly head again. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

And for the record… Mike once claimed they pulled the article on a win over the chapel hill baseball team because no one cares about college baseball. But if you have looked at the O’s website lately, there have been headlines about chapel hill baseball everywhere, even during the regular season.

I guess they needed something to fill the space left by omitting all those stories on the recent scandals involving UNC-chapel hill athletics.

[quote=“49r9r, post:896, topic:9754”]LOL! I see the thread that was intended to isolate the Observer criticism has reared its ugly head again. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

And for the record… [b]Mike once claimed they pulled the article on a win over the chapel hill baseball team because no one cares about college baseball. But if you have looked at the O’s website lately, there have been headlines about chapel hill baseball everywhere, even during the regular season.

[/b]I guess they needed something to fill the space left by omitting all those stories on the recent scandals involving UNC-chapel hill athletics.[/quote]

Lying and cheating are requirements to be a tarhole. ;D

clt asks when the observer will acknowledge butler joining the a-10

Never, because A-10 will get more bids than the ACC this year.

Never, because A-10 will get more bids than the ACC this year.[/quote]

LOL, actually very likely. Would be hilarious.

What will probably happen is they will start talking about how great of a basketball conference the A10 is as soon as we leave for C-USA.