2015 Men's Hoops Coaching Carousel

That did not last long. And he got tons of love and free pub from ESPN having done an analyst stint there. They were practically doing a free media campaign for him his first season or two there, until he had health problems, IIRC.

clt says Charlotte and Allan Major parted ways, and the 49ers hired Mark Price.

Thanks. Incredible…I forgot to add - oh dear Lord, I’m not gonna say it…[/quote]

…Bobby, they’re playing Rocky Top for you!! You know you want it. ~blurred lines~

Per Rothstein, Brian Wardle leaving Green Bay to fill the Bradley vacancy (sorry clt!). As such, we have the first ripple effect of one head coach leaving one school for another. Certainly won’t be the last.

Thanks. Incredible…I forgot to add - oh dear Lord, I’m not gonna say it…[/quote]

…Bobby, they’re playing Rocky Top for you!! You know you want it. ~blurred lines~[/quote]
I would imagine that by now one or the other has ‘reached out’…Would like to see it

HoopDirt.com reporting VMI coach Duggar Baucom (UNCC '95) will trade one SoCon service academy for another as the new coach at The Citadel.

Per Goodman and Borzello at ESPN, Rick Barnes out at Texas.

Marshall to TX?

Marshall to TX?[/quote]
Marshall and Smart are THE names being mentioned.

Marshall to TX?[/quote]
Marshall and Smart are THE names being mentioned.[/quote]

I think 1 will go. The time is good for both.

Rick Barnes being mentioned for the Tennessee job.

Dave Leitao back to DePaul for a second tour of duty?

Per Jeff Goodman, UC Irvine coach Russell Turner is close to a deal to take the helm at George Mason.

Chris Mullin expected to take the St. John’s job:

No previous head coaching experience, don’t even think he’s been an assistant anywhere.

clt reports wade to duke, coach k canned after season.

Gregg Marshall to Alabama…maybe

[quote=“cltniners, post:55, topic:29096”]clt reports wade to duke, coach k canned after season.[/quote] No. Wade WAS offered the job. Turned it down, saying Duke did not devote sufficient resources to getting good home games.

And Cameron was too small for his vision for the program.

Is he related to Wallace Wade?

Eastern Kentucky coach Jeff Neubauer heading to the Bronx to take over at Fordham. First order of business will be trying to convince A-10 ROY Eric Paschall (15.9 ppg) to stay - a tall order as the 6-6 F is meeting with Nova and Providence about his services.

Utah State promotes assistant Tim Duryea to replace retiring longtime coach Stew Morrill.