2017 Baseball Thread

We’ll be in the lot up near the football and baseball stadiums.[/quote]
I may swing on by depending on when I head over there. Is it ok for us to park in that lot around the football stadium or do we need a pass?[/quote]
It’s fine to park there on the weekend with no pass.[/quote]

I plan on going all 3 days. i’ll keep my cooler packed.

I may swing on by depending on when I head over there. Is it ok for us to park in that lot around the football stadium or do we need a pass?[/quote]
It’s fine to park there on the weekend with no pass.[/quote] Right! Always OK 1 and a half hours before game time.

Oh I was talking about today, but I’m just gonna walk from my apartment. It isn’t a terrible walk, plus it’s beautiful today.

Niners crashing a wedding photo shoot a few years ago

The tailgating has begun! 8)

BASEBALL ALERT: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s @NinerBaseball start time has been pushed BACK to 3:30pm!

[quote=“emf, post:66, topic:30527”]BASEBALL ALERT: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s @NinerBaseball start time has been pushed BACK to 3:30pm!

https://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers/status/832670421489164289[/quote]

Judy wanting to make sure Softball gets it’s place in the sun?

I plan on going all 3 days. i’ll keep my cooler packed.[/quote]

clt recommends a yeti

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:67, topic:30527”][quote=“emf, post:66, topic:30527”]BASEBALL ALERT: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s @NinerBaseball start time has been pushed BACK to 3:30pm!

Judy wanting to make sure Softball gets it’s place in the sun?[/quote] Umps were late.

Niners win 6-3. Start season 1-0 against Big 12 opponent. My column:

Encouraged by today. I know its only the first game, but the team looked solid on defense. Pretty good crowd, too.

Good win today. We looked better in all aspects of the game. Large crowd, especially considering the 3:00 start.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:67, topic:30527”][quote=“emf, post:66, topic:30527”]BASEBALL ALERT: Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s @NinerBaseball start time has been pushed BACK to 3:30pm!

Judy wanting to make sure Softball gets it’s place in the sun?[/quote]

It was my fault. I was a little late to the game and they did not start the game until I walked into the stadium. As soon as I got there, the first pitch was thrown.

I have a dream that someday the various departments on campus will communicate and cooperate with each other.

[quote=“emf, post:74, topic:30527”]I have a dream that someday the various departments on campus will communicate and cooperate with each other.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nick_Mc49/status/832732898381922305[/quote]Your dream will not come true.

Always pay with a credit card and dispute the charge later. I had the same damned problem one game last year, but got my $ back.

Great opening day win, largest crowd I’ve seen at a Niners game in 3yrs of going to them. Pitching looked very solid, hitting was better too. Damn near had two home runs with Hampton and Netzer in the 1st.
Vogler looked good in relief after giving up a couple hits he settled in nicely.

I’ll be there again today. Black and white hat on

Niners win 13-2 Saturday. Pure domination on the field today. Sweep on Sunday would be nice.

clt asks why we are not ranked?

Full stadium for both games too, which greatly enhanced the atmosphere. I would be happy if we started every season by hosting WVU. They had good fan turnout, and I absolutely loved getting all those runs to stop their “Let’s Go… Mountaineers!” chant.