2019-20 MBB Opponents and Schedule

Nah- we couldnā€™t get EZU on the schedule this year.

They arenā€™t always announced this early, we may also be using both pre-season slots for closed-door scrimmages.

We didnā€™t have one last year and if Sanchez follows what UVA does, donā€™t expect one. Gives the chance for 2 closed door scrimmages.

so our marquee OOC game this year is Davidson

November 21.

Should I know the guy on the poster?

Maybe the most underwhelming OOC schedule? Waitā€¦ I knowā€¦ itā€™s good for a young team to get some Ws under their belt to build confidence. :poop:

Danny Manning and his agent resent that post about Davidson being the marquee out of conference game.

Maybe this will help you a little bit.

Lot of unknowns as to how good but ECU will probably be one of the biggest teams in the nation. Thatā€™s pretty clear.

Official roster sizes

Coleman 7-0, 255
Lebaut 7-0, 245
Luster 7-0, 230
Gardner 6-7, 235
LeDay 6-7, 215

Wings

Baruiti 6-7, 225
Miles, 6-7, 220
James 6-6, 215
Suggs 6-6, 200
Curtis 6-3, 195

PGā€™s

Newton 6-5, 185
Jackson 6-2, 215
Robinson 6-1, 190

Do they have alligator arms though?

Those are some big boys. Can ECU afford to feed them? :meat_on_bone:

1 Like

Lol.

I mean, we too have 9 guys that are 6ā€™6ā€ and above. Iā€™m just pleased we have 9 guys on the roster given the 2x over complete depletion, tbh. Weā€™d still beat ECU, though.

Considering we had and lost Woods (WFU/OSU), Dorn (NCSU), Thorne (Illinois), Izundu (Miami), Willie Clayton, etc., we really needed to rebuild.

Charlotte plays @ ECU 12/22 Dowless. Thatā€™s confirmed.

Fully funded training table Nugget, Dooley got installed for the first time courtesy probably of the 13 million taken from hospital funding or wherever it was.

Coleman has a 7-5 wingspan according to Dooley and other reports, I donā€™t know about the others. Gardner probably has what you would consider ā€œalligatorā€ arms but he knows how to use them well.

I think it has as much to do with how they are built. Guys like Baruiti and Jackson look like linebackers on their highlights.

Coleman is a 18 year old freshman and he was already built like Dwight Howard before he decommitted from Wake.

and he hit 15+ threeā€™s on his highlights. Havenā€™t seen many recruits built like these guys at ECU ever.

Yeah I saw that after I posted, therefore the delete. I guess we do have an exhibition game.

Dang that dude is HUGE! This schedule is garbage, but hopefully we get some wins. If we dont, we may be doomed. If Davidson or someone had this schedule, we would give them hell.

Will Davidson be ranked when they come to Halton? It has been a long time since weā€™ve knocked off a ranked team on our home court.

clt would be concerned if ezu still had leboā€¦niners by 13

Who will be our best player this season?

Davidson has a neutral site game vs Auburn on November 8th in Annapolis. Iā€™ve seen both the Wildcats and the Tigers in a number of preseason rankings, so depending on the early season AP and Coaches polls, the Cats could be a top 25 team when we play them.