2021-22 MBB - Davidson @ Charlotte, 11/30 7:00 PM Stadium

Starting to get pumped for this. Students you need to come out. When I go to BELK arena to watch this game the Davidson students are some of the most obnoxious fans Iā€™ve ever witnessed. Letā€™s show them how a good fan base operates.

1 Like

Four point home dogs. Thatā€™s probably realistic but damn it pisses me off to see that. I hope it pisses our team and coaches too and theyā€™re highly motivated to prove the oddsmakers wrong. Not sure but Iā€™ll bet we were underdogs in our last two games with them too.

Anyone else watching Stadium stream and seeing MMA instead?!

Never mind. Iā€™m not patient enough. Go NINERS!

Is the feed as terrible for anyone else as it is for me?

Super low frame rateā€¦ Looks like itā€™s skipping.

Not a great quality production, but seems ok enough. No frame drops on my end.

clt says we should get young a shot or two.

And the stadium commercial breaks are something

thank you for sending the link, I always have trouble with stadium

1 Like

Why are we so offensively challenged 4 years into this coachā€™s tenure? The guy hasnā€™t got a clue. Thatā€™s why. A shot clock ending three and two threeā€™s from our 7 footer so far. Thatā€™s been our offense through the first 10 minutes. What a joke.

We are getting fouled over and over again going to the rim and there are no calls. What the hell?

clt says Davidson has taken away the back door cuts we used all day against appy.

Much better coached team.

get young shots

Why are we going possessions with just passing it around outside the 3 pt arc?

Watching the same garbage on offense for 4 years. We have more athleticism but we are brain dead on offense.

We run a cutting offense where no one cuts. We have the horses who want and need to run but have govenors put on them. This offense sucks and we are a dumb defensive team.

Maybe Bob finally figured our crappy offense outā€¦we killed them with back cuts the last 2 years.

Young, Trapp, Butler & Braswell with a combined 9 points (3/16) in the 1st half. Not gonna cut it.

1 Like

clt looks forward to never being on stadium again

#P6