2021 49ers Football Season

Green or White C at midfield?

What is your preference?

Let’s do a poll!

Grr. I forgot how to do polls. Lovely :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I wish the field was grass but maintaining grass is expensive.

White or Green C at midfield?

• White
  • Green

0 voters

That’s a pretty standard tennis color. Makes it easier for the players to see the ball.

Like where the poll is headed. Think the white C is a lot better looking.

1 Like

I like the way the Green looks with the outline, but I don’t think that falls within our brand guidelines. I don’t know how a dark Green C would look on top of light green turf without the outline. I voted white.

I think the green C let’s the pick axe show better.

I voted for the white C, but wonder what it would look like in gold.

Green North Carolina (or with a green and gold pattern) outline with a White C like our friends in Raleigh or Greenville?

White is the runaway winner.

According to ESPN FPI, Charlotte projected win total is 6. You going over or under??

Four games on CBS Sports Network. :call_me_hand::pick::fire:

1 Like

Since the Duke game is now 9/3, football is only 100 days away

You all think that with three homes games being play on either a Friday or Thursday night that will help or hurt attendance?

Hurt. HS football conflict.

I think it will likely hurt attendance. And will certainly hurt tailgating atmosphere

1 Like

Worst. Harder to get to the game on a Friday night versus having all day Sat. It will hurt not having high school kids at the games either for visits.

1 Like

That pretty much kills the tailgating for me, don’t have the flexibility to get off work really early other then maybe the Duke game. That 6:30 kickoff time…geez :neutral_face: I guess the wife will be happy as I will be available on those Saturdays now.