2021 Football Recruiting Thread

1 Like
2 Likes

Offers from Illinois and Navy among others. Not too shabby.

43 posts were split to a new topic: Football recruiting discussion - Healy era

1 Like

Wrong logo

You are now complaining about the way in which a 17 year old 3 star recruit announced his interest in our school.

1 Like

How am I complaining? I just pointed out that it’s the old logo. I didn’t say, I can’t believe this kid used the wrong logo. That would be complaining.

If my posts bother you don’t read them. I don’t read every post you put up searching for something that may rub me slightly wrong so I can respond. Get a hobby.

I’m just trying to make sure recruits and parents that read this board don’t fall under the impression our entire fan base is as negative as you are

2 Likes

That wasn’t a negative comment. Just a true one.

You can certainly flag any comment I make that you feel may negatively affect recruiting and the admins can respond accordingly.

Since you are only responding for the greater good of the program, I would assume you also wouldn’t want parents or recruits to read posts about how the current coaching staff is deficient in play-calling and scheme. That would be much more detrimental to recruiting. So I am sure you have responded to those folks as well with your concerns and we can flag those posts too.

I don’t think our board is any different from all of the other boards out there. I can’t imagine that recruiting is impacted, because going from our board to any of the others on a recruit’s list is not going to be that different. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t say no boards are different, I am sure that Liberty’s is, and if they really want a happy message board where dissent is not allowed Davidson is always looking for players. The mods over there make sure you don’t say negative things, or use bad language–like damn!. I guess we could try that for a while.

I have defended carney all along. And yea. That stuff absolutely impacts recruiting

Nugget, I respectfully disagree. You post on the app board often Enough to see how well they “hide the trash can “ So that you can’t see it from the front porch

I have seen as much negative posts from you as anyone.

Sure, their recruiting is in the by invitation only “Moose Lodge”, but I bet their posts are no different from ours. That is not currently an option for us. Until it is made available should we stop posting?

Under Judy? Absolutely. Since? Find one.

Well, to be fair, all those non-athlete students may decide to go to UNCG because of the bad comments about our bookstore. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: