2022-2023 Baseball offseason thread

https://twitter.com/diamond9errpt/status/1535469474886955008?s=21&t=NX6BgKc9JRUQWH-yhX0C2A

1 Like

Does this mean he’s gone? If so, good for him. Bad for us.

Not necessarily. He’s just been invited to showcase his skills. Although I think Goose has an excellent chance of receiving a good offer to sign next month.

3 Likes

Me too…and I hate it for us !

Furman and Cunningham are playing for Orleans this summer in the Cape.

3 Likes

Notes Dame beats Tennessee 2-1

Texas beats ECU 2-1

Oklahoma beats VT 2-1

Arkansas beats UNC 2-0

Ole Miss beats Southern Miss 2-0- USM didn’t score in either game.

Texas A&M beats Louisville 2-0

Oregon State/ Auburn Tied at 1.

Stanford/ UConn tied at 1.

Arkansas actually won 2-0. :grinning:
If I had predicted that one ACC team would make the CWS, it would not have been Notre Dame.

1 Like

5 2025 SEC teams so far and Auburn can still make it

1 Like

clt says it appears the acc was vastly overrated…shocking.

The CWS field is set, with Auburn and Stanford winning yesterday.

1 Like

Sooo Just a bit SEC heavy lol

1 Like

All “Power 5” $chools this year too. Was hoping one ‘G5’ would get in to pull for.

2 Likes

And all of our opponents have now been knocked out. Watched the UCONN game yesterday. Probably wouldn’t watch any more if I wasn’t married to an Aggie and had a daughter in school there. So I’ll watch A&M play maybe, but my interest is mostly gone.

UConn shoulda put up a 5 or 6 spot in the 1st. Felt like they blew a chance to really put them one their heels

SEC West at that.

1 Like

Does your daughter enjoy going to school at A&M? It looks like a neat place. They certainly have a passionate fan base.

She leaves for orientation Wednesday, so we’ll see how that goes. Their fan base passion is off the charts. I’d match it against any university in the country and I don’t think there’s one that’s more passionate. My wife wasn’t one of the overly passionate ones, but she has fond memories of tailgating for baseball.

They blew more chances than just the first inning. I think their failure to score really took the air out of their sails.

That’s awesome. Wishing her all the best.

My wife saw their crowd using bubble machines when runs score and loved it. I looked into it and you can even buy an Aggie branded bubble blower. LOL

Coaching Carousel:

1 Like