2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

No one hated losing more than Bobby.

2 Likes

I recall Roy once saying after a loss that he felt like jumping off a tall building. Unfortunately, he never followed through on the promise.

2 Likes

Probably. It’s just Lutz being overly polite. Off camera, Lutz was probably different

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fire Ron Sanchez

Was pretty close with that initial regular season prediction back in August. Thought we’d beat FIU twice, so part of my reasoning for the over .500 C-USA record.

Anyway, so long to the Frisco Curtain Conference. Kudos to FAU, North Texas and UAB for making the swan song of C-USA 3.0 a memorable one!

2 Likes

I am at a loss. Are glamour shots mobile now? Is this the strength coach’s idea? If so, well done girl

Why is Igor wearing safety glasses?

1 Like

This was probably the way they dressed for the annual All Sports banquet. Some athletes actually dress up for that.

4 Likes

Someone get Threadgill some cargo pants.

Did Patterson lose his phone or is he the only smart one to switch to back pocket for pics?

Kinda mean Folkes wasn’t invited.

Those Milicic shoes are sweet! Is that NIL money at work?

1 Like

Got it. Good

clt says get some round up on the weeds growing in the pavers

1 Like

Igor has safety glasses. He was probably taking care of that with a string trimmer.

Threadgill was funny as hell in that dick in the box skit at Christmas on SNL.

dick in a box snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Moved since still relates - somewhat - to this athletics calendar year.

I’d kindly disagree with that thought. Let the season end after the last game.

Nice job posters (or is it posers) cracking on members of our team dressing up for an event.
Y’all keep it real

1 Like

I have no issue with how they were dressed, but there was no obvious context for it I could find. You keep it real too; real fanboy like.

Light hearted jabs. They’ll be alright.

Real is being able to take a joke. If I was dressed up on the team and no one busted me on my attire I would figure I am the problem.

stripes lighten GIF