2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

Random, but I noticed Graves and Braswell were together at all 3 baseball games this weekend, this must mean they are not entering the portal haha or they needed 3 baseball games to discuss it.

1 Like

They sat in front of me today. I congratulated them on the tournament win. Braswell finally got the cast off his hand.

7 Likes

Yeah trashing fans now because they don’t know the name of the decks is a new low, especially from someone I consider a “foundation Niner fan”.

For the record, I’m a graduate from 94, daughter is a graduate, other daughter is a current grad student, son was a former season ticket owner with me as well as ball boy, basketball camp, football camp attendee, my wife has worked at the University for years, I’ve met Ron, Dale (well said hi), Mike, Healy, Judy, and many others in the AD. I know the East and West deck… but I always parked in the surface lot that just had an armed grand theft fun it last week… If someone said the name of the deck beside Halton that was there when I went to school there I would go “of course”… can I think of the name of it currently. Nope.

Basing that on if I’m a real fan or not it’s ludicrous.

Everyone needs to do better on this site. It’s getting worse than Twitter.

Cone. Just came to me.

2 Likes

Certainly didn’t mean it to be bashing, just found it odd.

1 Like

That’s kinda the problem with a board like this. Sometimes I’m actually just half ass kidding and in a bar or tailgate we’d all laugh. But no context on a board

1 Like
  • biff parking deck
  • lutz parking deck

0 voters

clt says we need to start naming decks after legends on campus. who should be first?

Judy. Lol that’s for NWA btw

1 Like

Interview with Sanchez this morning starts a little after 20 minutes in

The tldr version is

The Ooc schedule wasn’t easy and fans need to study more to understand that. It’s not Ron’s fault players transfer.

Blames how bad program was when he takes over to justify still being irrelevant and having a losing conference record five years later.

Loser speak from a loser.

Chapel hill Mike loves this self depreciating talk.

Everything he says is loser speak.

He says nothing at all that inspires or exudes confidence or winning at all. He is 100% participation trophy mindset top to bottom.

I hate that more than every other thing he does wrong as a coach…and thats a lot.

One thing I hated about Lutz was how gracious he was at losing to an inferior team. I hated Roy, but dag gummit he was obviously angry in postgame interviews after a loss and called out his players. I want a coach that expects to win every game and takes losing to anyone as an affront .

2 Likes

No one hated losing more than Bobby.

2 Likes

I recall Roy once saying after a loss that he felt like jumping off a tall building. Unfortunately, he never followed through on the promise.

2 Likes

Probably. It’s just Lutz being overly polite. Off camera, Lutz was probably different

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fire Ron Sanchez

Was pretty close with that initial regular season prediction back in August. Thought we’d beat FIU twice, so part of my reasoning for the over .500 C-USA record.

Anyway, so long to the Frisco Curtain Conference. Kudos to FAU, North Texas and UAB for making the swan song of C-USA 3.0 a memorable one!

2 Likes

I am at a loss. Are glamour shots mobile now? Is this the strength coach’s idea? If so, well done girl