2022-23 Niner Basketball 🏀

Hootie, how much you wanna bet season ticket prices increase too?

They should cut them in half and pray people pity buy.

That schedule is about embarrassing as our football D.

2 Likes

I don’t see much I’m that excited about going to with this schedule. At least the Wake game was always fun to watch.

Myrtle tourney is stacked. Detroit Mercy had the 3rd leading scorer in hoops last season. Not as easy as you would think.

Really… what is that about?

This schedule… It really amazes me we got into the AAC. In our 5th season, this is progress?! Only if you consider we have finally learned to schedule teams on our same level I guess.

Any schedule with 20 CUSA games is not a fun schedule to watch

2 Likes

I think our definitions of stacked are very different

1 Like

So you would say this is a top 100 OOC SOS?

Murray St (new coach and major roster changes but still), Texas A&M, Loyola, Colorado, Boise State are all in there. And compared to us… They can all smack us. So it feels stacked against us for sure

haha no! But I’m saying with how bad the opponents are it will not be fun to watch this also bad UNCC team barely win or potentially lose to these low caliber teams

Schedule opens with another damned doubleheader with women. I hate this. It does not benefit either program. On a Monday, too. no less.

3 Likes

Nope. Not with this coach.

Ring Of Fire No GIF by Outside TV

Easy GIF by Peloton

clt says that has to be a 20 win season

I think the schedule sucks but I am not confident we win 20 games even with that schedule. That’s how bad our hoops program is right now and has been for several years. It sucks. There was a point when I couldn’t wait for the hoops schedule to come out.

3 Likes

We’ll be lucky to win 12 games I think. I tend to think this is a sub 10 win year but I’ll wait until I see the team play.

1 Like

All logic agrees with you (especially when you consider RS’ coaching) but for some strange reason, I almost expect this team to over-achieve…I know, I’m probably dreaming.

2 Likes

Only thing stacked about this schedule is to playing OOC no bodies

1 Like

We’re currently a nobody.

2 Likes

At least we aren’t playing the powerhouse Belmont Abbey this year

1 Like