2022 49er Football Season 🏈

The only way we make moves up is with a combo. We need current donors to stay and if possible give a little more. We need new big donors both individual and corp. We need graduation classes to buy in. We need to win so the average joe in Charlotte wants to be included. One thing isn’t going to do it. It’s going to take all of us. And a huge part of that is all of spreading the word.

4 Likes

We have to win now before winning is solely driven by how expensive your roster is. This is our window. Healy needs to have a career defining season.

3 Likes

“How expensive your roster is” Words I never expected to see associated with college sports.

I’m not riding strongly on either side of fence with Healy but if he gets the boot before Sanchez I might lose my :poop:

6 Likes

Healy’s back at 5-7…JMO

1 Like

I attended the Niner Nights event tonight in Denver (5 minute drive for me). Nice event. No major news broken. Sounds like the basketball team has won three games in Costa Rica so far. Sanchez wasn’t there obviously.

The baseball and softball coaches were in attendance. The softball coach seems top notch.

You can tell Cara has a lot of passion for the women’s basketball program. She mentioned recruiting players out of high school that will eventually transfer back to Charlotte.

Healy indicated many of the transfer players were shining in camp. The team is very focused on FAU. He reiterated the tough schedule. Reynolds has gained a lot of confidence after attending the Manning Academy and is probably the MVP of camp so far.

11 Likes

The William & Mary game is the anniversary of Quinton Patten (WR) fathers passing.

Would not shock me if the team does something for the young man in remembrance.

2 Likes

Working with Down’s Syndrome group.

7 Likes

Make sure to give the above a listen, and Bobby is gonna be at our Media Day this afternoon:

2 Likes

Live from media day today:

https://twitter.com/NickCarboniWCNC/status/1557783189858525184?s=20&t=Y5s89a-1h_f--0WCsEN7uA

4 Likes
1 Like

Brian Baker seems to be the real deal. D-line has to get pressure on the QB and our DB’s have to lock on their assignments. Would love to hear from the DC for about an hour.

Have we heard from the DC at all yet? I don’t remember any interviews with him.

Is there a practice schedule posted for the football team and are they open to the public at all?