2022 College Football 🏈

Anywhere with a large number of active military would have been fine too. San Diego, Norfolk (though I’m sure they don’t have a stadium big enough), Houston, would have been decent options too.

Anywhere with a big navy or army base would have been better than Charlotte but with both academies in the north east feels like game should stay there imo.

clt says play that game where it can snow

1 Like

clt says this is a great tailgate option for the fall

$200 million for an end zone building and football offices / training?

Yikes!

Includes renderings:

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1549501709105373193?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

giphy

1 Like

With all the realignment talk, I thought this was interesting:

I admit I don’t usually pay that much attention to the MWC, so it was interesting to see where the league stands.

This must be an advance statement on their move to the Pioneer League. Only half-joking here b/c there’s absolutely NO WAY that schools such as VANDY remain viable members of the new P2.

If you measure your success vs your peers, then maybe there’s a way to rationalize it once the P2 knocks a whole bunch of programs down to Vandy’s level?

I’m reaching.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022 49er Football Season :football:

Was thinking the same thing. If there is a new D2 and they are forced out, self relegate they could be a powerhouse in that league.

The same thing could happen with other big name universities that may get forced out, self relegate like Wake Forest, Northwestern. Some current FCS (or recent FCS) powers like JMU the Dakotas, Montana etc might also surprise.

clt says acc started this mess….

2 Likes