2022 Week 2 - Maryland @ Charlotte, 9/10 3:30 PM Stadium

I’ll still tailgate and go into the stadium but I’m more than willing to go back to the ambulance by half time.

Our softies would get crushed if the didn’t make the business decisions I am expecting. Glad we have turf. If we didn’t, I bet most of our Niners would walkout with clean uniforms anyway. Their C squads could steam roll our lines, and I expect they will by the second or3rd qtr. Healy should leave our staters in the entire game unless they need the cart

We were originally going to hire a babysitter but I think we’ll just bring my kid and leave when she gets antsy. I’ve looked forward to this game for years but of course we pulled a Niner, crushing any hope of something good happening.

Oof and Buffalo man handled us in our only Bowl a few years ago, It might actually be 60-0 saturday.

1 Like

That could very well happen but I hope for the best. I will be there and hope other Niners will do the same. Man I want to forget that Bahamas Bowl mauling… Go Niners!

Anyone have the stomach to listen to Healy tonight? If so, any word on QB for Saturday?

I don’t like how we’ve looked so far this year. I don’t like the prospects of how things are going to look the rest of the season.

After every home game before driving 144 miles back home, since our very first game 10 years ago, I have always looked at the stadium and say to myself, “Its not where we are, its all about where we are going to be!”

I will be there this Saturday.

7 Likes

Flying down from Syracuse for this game. Was originally excited to watch us try to compete, now I’m excited for the niner beers

6 Likes

My gut says we’ll be down at least 21-0 in the first quarter. We’ll score a late TD against their 4th string and walkons, making the final score 56-7.

On another note, WCCB will carry this game. In Charlotte that’s Spectrum channel 11. Over the air it’s channel 18.

3 Likes

Feel free to stop by the ambulance. We will have a cold one waiting for you if ya do!

1 Like

If Reynolds plays we will score a few.

3 Likes

When Reynolds is in, our Defense plays harder also, and gets more rest because he keeps offense on the field longer. It’s still probably going to be a tough year but we essentially have played 2 games without Reynolds. His absents has exposed some may weaknesses but we will be better with him playing.

2 Likes

Ok. Makes sense. I agree. If he plays, the final will be a 42-14 loss. :wink::flushed::crazy_face:

Yeah I am thinking 49-14 or so. If Maryland applies the brakes late.

I just want us to push them for a bit, I want people to be able to see how rocking it can get if we do finally get it together. I don’t see it happening but hope we’re able to keep it close through a quarter and a half or so.

Coach was non committal on QBs during the Coach’s show, the big tell will be if Reynolds is able to practice today/tomorrow.

DFL

So damn proud to be a NINER right now. We may be 131 out of 131, but do the other 130 teams have a coach that acts like an adolescent on the sidelines and admits he can’t coach the X’s and O’s? So who cares about these worthless polls as they don’t understand what culture means

Can we forfeit and still keep the cash?

I don’t see us scoring 14 points honestly with our offensive line.