2023 49er Football Season 🏈

clt says perfect for the spring game tailgate

Going to assume the sewed on AAC patches are temporary. Wouldn’t have even noticed if not for the dark border.

Is the spring game free admission? Also, will parking be a first come first serve type thing?

Relaxing Always Sunny GIF

From my understanding yes and yes.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Our strength coach is getting these guys yoked for the season.

3 Likes

Need before and afters. And why did lube guy miss his lower half? Fire lube guy!!!

Been following Muslim’s dad for a couple years now, and he frequently posts workout vids / pics.

That is by far the most jacked I have seen Arabee (OL). Can only imagine what he is doing to our DL.

4 Likes

I don’t know if poggi will have a winning record this year (though I choose optimism), but I’m confident he will have us looking like we belong on the field.

3 Likes
2 Likes

clt predicts 7 wins and a bowl.

You cannot ignore the talent we are bringing in

5 Likes

What do you think the over/under on wins will be?

Given the schedule and lack of QB, may be 3 or 4? Wins

But could add a late QB who gets beat out somewhere else in the Spring, happens often.

Why do you say lack of a qb? We have jones and williams. We added a lot of talent too.

1 Like

Also have the Jackson State QB transfer (Jalon Jones) that has which Poggi likes and two new freshmen QB’s in Carson Black and Steven Johnson (both lacking experience but again with nice credentials).

1 Like

Due to the schedule strength I think Vegas will have a 3.5ish over/under line for us.

1 Like

Just so many unknowns, at the very least we need to win our two OOC home games to go 2-2 (baring some miracle in Maryland or Florida)

Then maybe, Rice, Tulsa, South Florida… FAU?

That would be 6 but everything would have to go perfect for us to do that with a new coach and so many new players… it could happen I guess…

1 Like