2023 49er Football Season ๐Ÿˆ

I donโ€™t think we are officially in AAC until July 1 - so might be a summer change over.

1 Like

Stone Handy is in it to win itโ€ฆI feel bad for opposing qbโ€™s

1 Like

Looking like a human version of an angry Brahman Bull! That is a sincere compliment!

2 Likes

Did Handy play for us last year, his Bio says he joined in Summer 2022?

1 Like

He sat out all last season. I believe it was an eligibility issue.

1 Like

Cincinatti ripped that AAC logo off the field after the last game and added the big 12 logo. I donโ€™t know if the rules say we canโ€™t do that but they did.

2 Likes

IMO the logo will not be replaced prior to the spring game as the team is currently using the field to condition and practice. I expect that Cincinnati has either an indoor or auxiliary facility they could use while the logo was being replaced.

1 Like

Well boys are girls, are we ready for our close-up? Ready or not LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!
Whatโ€™s coming to NINER NATION is unfathomable until now. Weโ€™ve wanted the sports world to pay attention to us and now it seems to be going to.
Weโ€™ll probably never be the same after this. Hope itโ€™s all good. Iโ€™m geeking in anticipation of this unique experience. Hope a memorable bowl season follows. GO NINERS! :clapper::green_heart::pick:

6 Likes

I am getting my arms in shape and am pondering what gear is losing sleeves

2 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

clt says 10 years ago we were looking forward to our first game.

Now we are in the AAC, have hbo on campus filming a doc, and we have roughly 1.5B of net worth on our coaching staff in the NIL era

7 Likes

Wow. Iโ€™m gone from NN.N for a few hours and now HBO is on campus?

Good lord.

It makes sense. Poggi, lifelong dream of coaching major college ball, young team hitting the best G5 conference. Good storyline.

Ok now we must pack the spring game!!!

7 Likes
5 Likes

I can truly say, which hasnโ€™t been the case for a while, that Iโ€™m impatiently waiting.

shades of blue GIF

1 Like

Yeah I havenโ€™t really been excited for a football season since Healyโ€™s second year when I thought heโ€™d build off the bowl season.

Pretty excited to see what Biff ball looks like.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Iโ€™m always ready for football because itโ€™s tailgate season. It is exciting though to be looking forward to more than just the tailgate.

1 Like

Since I get my share of alcohol and partying in on the lake all summer, by football season Iโ€™m ready to scale back. Iโ€™m just in it for the game, and when we suck, there is no value in going for me.

Hopefully Biff finally gives me a reason to care again. This off-season has been a great start.

1 Like