2023 Baseball Week 6 - USC @ Truist Field, DBU series @ the Hayes. All games (ESPN+)

clt agrees, classless and clueless fans. would rather play ncsu or clempson at truist next year

1 Like

This game setup perfect for SC to rip it away like we are all used to; But WOW
it didn’t happen. Had their big sticks up at the right time.

2nd win in a row over them Cocks.

4 Likes
2 Likes

clt says enjoy the comments, they act like we are not a top 30 team in the last 5 years.

worst fans.

1 Like

Wow…

They really are clueless.

1 Like

This was a big win for this season, no matter our record. It seems our team is getting their mojo back.

This was a huge win. If you are watching this CBI, but not this baseball game, when you could have, then shame. $18 per ticket for the best seats in the house, to watch Niners put a real Wup Ass on a #11 team (rank not “seed”)? A real case of misplaced giveadamn, but I regress

People not attending are certainty missing one thing that is special…Can Fisher is a ball player elite !
Only question about him is how high he’s going in the draft !

Happy Social Media GIF by Yevbel

1 Like

That must mean we will win the series this weekend since we still have our top 3 aces to pitch.

3 Likes

DBU probably got their’s, too :grinning:

4 Likes

You regress but at least you are consistent.
Can’t even enjoy a baseball win and thread without your hate spewing into it. Shame really

2 Likes
  • the ump
  • stomach flu
  • game being in charlotte
  • fluke

0 voters

clt asks what is the best excuse from the Carolina fans

I made it through 5 innings - which is saying something for me and the sport of baseball. Glad we won! Then my undefeated record in 2023 held when I don’t watch us play basketball on TV and we win there too. I like winning even in sports I hate and crappy exhibition basketball games.

GO NINERS!

2 Likes
3 Likes

SC started a boy and we started a man. Great outing by the veteran, Collin Kramer. 5 IP, 0 R, 8 K. Nice work by Evans and Spolyar as well. You have to love it when you’re showing some depth on a weekday. Hopefully a continued sign of things to come.

4 Likes

Our RPI went from 104 to 81 after last night.

Dallas Baptist also picked up a big win last night over Oklahoma. It is going to be a good series this weekend at the Hayes!

4 Likes

Great win and that’s why you schedule tough OOC.

2 Likes

They were #4? I know they are not a # 4 team, but I also believe our guys can beat almost any team when they play well as a team.