2023 College Football šŸˆ

clt that is amazing that so many schools had XX,000 attendance.

Dallas Cowboys Reaction GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Although Colorado lost several players to the portal before spring practice, Monday saw a significant group depart, including wide receivers Jordyn Tyson and Montana Lemonious-Craig, who led the team in receptions and receiving yards, respectively, in 2022. Lemonious-Craig starred in Saturdayā€™s spring game, recording 168 receiving yards and two touchdowns. He had 34 career receptions for 497 yards and five touchdowns in three seasons.

He is already getting FBS offers per his Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Montana_L_Craig

Oregon St, San Diego State and WVU the most recent. This seems like a good guy to target.

CBS article has brief narratives on each player.

Now up to 17 Buffs in the portal:

clt says snow in april ainā€™t gonna get the croots

If you donā€™t like snow, then shouldnā€™t be considering CU.

This is going to be interesting to watch. I think oleā€™ Dion is being figured out, ā€œall hype no substanceā€. These are not 2nd and 3rd stringers making up this list. The one receiver on the list, just blew up in the Spring Game , 2 TDā€™s and 158 yrds, starter last year, like a lot of them. These are not departures after his signing to be coach, this is 6moā€™s into the Dion system and culture. 5 P5 offers within 5 hrs of announcing.
No offense to any 2nd or 3rd stringers on this board, since the majority of us were that in High Schoolā€¦LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

No way!!!

You mean heā€™s not prepared to coach a P5 program after 2 years of total head coaching experience???

All sarcasm aside Iā€™m a little shocked cause he did bring in legit assistants.

Maybe he had better players lined up. He seems pretty cutthroat.

Kinda doubt he cares if they all leave. 1-11 last yearā€¦.

1 Like

Ehh most of them he all but ran off on day 1 in that meeting he had with them that was pasted all over the internet.

But when you start running off contributorsā€¦ And he just had a 4 star decommit.

1 Like

Ok. So this looks like a problem.

Maybe our CU transfers can get some good players heading our way.

My gut tells me that losing so many players, so quickly might come back and bite him. I know he brings a large degree of gravitas due to his name and playing history but he is in the big leagues now not Jackson State. His roster depth has to be reduced quite a bit now and could spell big problems as the season progresses.