2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Biff is hitting the recruiting/transfer portal hard! Loving this!!

2 Likes

clt says we need to let the croots know about the new logo

3 Likes

Coach Poggi and his staff are busy offering a lot of players. I tend to focus on the ones that commit, but here are a few recent offers:

3 Likes

We need tons of talented players. Healy always said he wanted the players to have a great experience. Little did we know that he wanted them to have his great college experience. So Healy set out to build a team made of 2nd stringers and 3rd stringers. After all this years, Healy’s best players on his last team were a wr from Lambert, a walk-on QB with no offers from Lambert and a WR that fell into his lap from Walmart

1 Like

And a WR he did recruit(spencer) but yes.

1 Like

Poggi may be on Michigan’s staff, but it looks like he is hard at work for Charlotte.

10 Likes

One of my favorite parts is that you notice that not one of them says “uncc”

There is clearly an up front culture point being made before anyone walks into the building.

4 Likes

Has anyone been offered that did not play at Saint Frances or Dematha?

I think it would be obvious that their first contacts would be guys they are already familiar with. Coach has to put together a staff and get out on the trail before he can start offering other players.

1 Like

clt says that is a positive, but we need to send them the new logo and a current pic of the Rich

2 Likes

Interesting to see that Poggi has already offered players in the '25 and '26 class. The man is looking ahead to building the program into a power!

3 Likes

Here is an offer from Winston Salem.

Also, a couple of these guys may not be 2023. I just lumped them into one post.

Another commitment:

1 Like

Someone is putting in some work…

4 Likes

clt says what is going on with the old logo?

This is unreal, Poggi, is really working his butt off trying to get studs into the CLT program. Can’t wait until Biff is on full time.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lutz Discussion