2024 Baseball - Week 6: Davidson @Kannapolis (YouTube); Gardner-Webb (ESPN+); AT FAU (ESPN+)

Well, dang-----was looking forward to slacking at work today while watching this one.

1 Like

2-2 headed to the 6th. Both FAU runs are the result of Charlotte errors.

We have made two errors so far that’s given FAU both their runs. We are just not taking care of the details that win games. We have made two great plays in the outfield, but our infield has been less than stellar.

Defense giving up 2 and saving 3.

Dante DeFranco was our best offensive and defensive player today. He clearly wants to be on the field. Wish some guys would decide to help him.

Hell of an outing from Reynolds. Maybe his best so far. Hate we wasted it.

Hope the FAU cf is ok. Looked terrible. I was shocked at how long it took their trainer to get out there. I’ve seen Donna at a full sprint to get to guys. Not sure what the hold up was. Then they made him hobble off the field. Do they not have a cart? My goodness.

2 Likes

5th loss in a row despite a very nice outing from Cole Reynolds. These self inflicted wounds are getting old.

3 Likes
2 Likes

They’re an Adidas school. All Adidas stuff is trash.

Ector is the guy I have been most impressed with at the plate this year. Aggressive hitter.

He’s been good. He needs to play consistent defense in right.

Errors, errors, errors…this is ridiculous

2 Likes

Finally. We string some hits together.

1 Like

Pitching has given up 8 walks

We NEVER seem to get a clutch hit. …but giving em up, that we can do…and thanks umps. Great 10 minute review and overturned call. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What the fuck was that call at home?

My reverse psychology worked…finally a big hit!

Screw these umps.

2 on, tie game, 1 out…2 strikeouts to end the inning. :face_vomiting:

Pitiful bottom of 10th…walk in the winning run…i will be shocked if we win a series this year.

1 Like

Screw the umps for that call but we have too many holes in the lineup. Lot of the same guys swinging and missing.

2 Likes