49ers Tip-Off Classic: vs ECU 11/27; vs Belmont Abbey - cancelled

Isnā€™t that the only way to watch?

you donā€™t want to watch this crap

5 minutes to go, down by 8 to ECUā€¦sigh. Really disappointed so farā€¦not a lot of defensive intensity.

1 Like

We just look terrible. Sloppy, D is terrible, new shooter canā€™t shoot. Look like we donā€™t care. Tired of this shit. And what happened to Williams? Threadgill has been in for him a while now and hasnā€™t done a dang thing.

1 Like

Where is Luka? Why is Williams on the bench so long?
Where is energy and intensity?

I see 3 pretty good D1 players on the team. Everyone elseā€¦ :man_shrugging:

The average college BBall fan doesnā€™t realize how good ECU is.

Not sure what else explains this lack of preparedness and execution on the home court.

1 Like

#GoldStandard is just a hashtag. Not sure we actually have standards. Embarrassing.

1 Like

The average bball fan is fully aware of how bad WE are now

1 Like

We just got run by a BAD team. ECU sucks, we just suck worse.

1 Like

9 point lossā€¦I still have faith in Sanchez, but this was absolute trashā€¦this team should feel angry and embarrassed. Terrible performanceā€¦Iā€™m so tired of terrible performances.

1 Like

Iā€™m so tired of waiting on a 3. I know yā€™all can relate. We have recruited well, but cmon

I have way more questions about the Niners roster because we didnā€™t have the right parts on the court for most of the second half.

Horrible start

Iā€™ve got real doubts about Sanchez. Last year he had some terrible losses and now heā€™s getting an early start on his collection this year.

Yeah. Canā€™t lose to ECU. Sanchez seat warming up.

We didnā€™t run the mover blocker well, and we were worse on defense.

Itā€™s year 3. Time to put up or shut up.

I believe we all just need to come back to reality that the Major/Price era may have doomed Menā€™s Charlotte basketball. Sanchez is a decent, not great, coach and with the lack of history of success (for a very long time), we just arenā€™t going to build a team that will be the next Cinderella story. We will always recruit a few good players, but we just arenā€™t ever able to recruit enough of them to build a solid team. The season is young, and so is this team, but for all of our sports, we have to, at some point, not have such an excuse. For many years, we have recruiting mediocre players and mediocre coaches and until that changes, our results will also be mediocre. Iā€™m not a basher and never will be, however my expectations for most of our sports lately has been meh. Until we decide to shell out a huge amount of money for a game changing coaches, that their name alone will bring players, our level of play in all sports will be middle to tail end of the line.

1 Like

Absolutely no positives from this game

2 Likes

I love pinning on a coach, but we ran the plays. We need to execute. Weā€™re young ā€¦ still ā€¦ but go dang man we gotta finish. No one has a killer instinct on this team

If youā€™re in the bonus w/ 6+ minutes ā€¦ DRIVE

2 Likes