Any player reactions?

How in the hell is Phil not a Bobby supporter???

How many coaches would ever run a set 3 pt curl play for your backup 6’10" Center?!?!?

I would have seriously thought that (next to Ian) Phil would have been one of Bobby’s most loyal!!!

Yeah I was just looking at that, crazy.[/quote]
no way… it say when he joined?

perhaps the reason the players are taking this so hard is because they blame themselves for the collapse and not Bobby.

You’ve got to be freakin’ kidding… :o

ohhhh I was thinking CHP…

anyone see/hear anything based on news yesterday?

per Braz on twitter:

Welcome coach with open arms… about 22 hours ago via Twitterrific

twitter.com/cbraz35

Yeah it’s weird. I haven’t noticed any comments other than Braswell’s. His comment made me very happy though :smiley:

What do you think the chances are we’ll retain all of our current players (including Briscoe) with this hire?

Very good.

IMO keeping coach Perron will be important in retaining Briscoe and Braswell. These two are very, very close and if they go they will likely go somewhere together. Perron has become a close mentor for these two as well as the other players. The players trust him. He is a valuable source of information for Coach Major being that he is the only coach left who can attest to the players skills academically and athletically. Perron is a key player who will facilitate a smooth transition between the players, coach Major and the new staff.

Derrio’s twitter page just said they had their first team meeting with coach Major.
http://twitter.com/Imnumbr1

Meeting went well according to Sherrill.

Thats a damn nice background picture he has. Anyone know where I can get that picture?

Not sure why he wants to remember that game.

Spears says things going to be all good for the team. Good meeting.

y’all notice the teams in all of our guys’ pics? none of them are A10. it’s not a lot, but it’s something.

Derio’s is GWU

In the comments on Derrios Facebook he said it went good.

I Think everything will be ok.

Derio’s is GWU[/quote]

oops. youre right.