App postgame

UNC isnā€™t buying out the $14,000,000 contract of Fedora this year. Not sure Satterfield wants the train wreck at UNC or ECU

Not sure how Montgomery couldā€™ve coached better with this o-line. It is dreadful, we then finally get some momentum going and they put Klugh in and the whole stadium knows we are running.

App was bigger, faster, and stronger and thatā€™s on Lambertā€™s recruiting or lack thereof.

1 Like

That absolutely sucked tonight. Lambert has to go, plain and simple. He actually needed to go last year but thank god he didnā€™t so Judy Rose didnā€™t get to pick his replacement.

We are in year six and this is the best effort we can put up against App. St.?? This is pathetic.

The only question is do you fire lambert now or just wait till the end of the season?

This sums up Lambert!!!

2 Likes

clt says we are in year 6

Iā€™ll never understand trotting a qb out with 99% of the time heā€™s going to run. The Klugh decisions are baffling. Want to get him involved, try him at WR or RB.

4 Likes

We could be 3-1 after the UMass game

I feel that watching a Brad Lambert coached team is a waste of time and money. I realize they probably wonā€™t fire him before the season ends but Iā€™d like some hope before then. Yeah, Brads a great guy, but heā€™s clearly neither a good recruiter or a good head coach. I wish him well in his next job. Now letā€™s move the hell forward!

Iā€™d say odds are better we are 1 and 3.

clt is worried that we will win next week

Dont be, we wonā€™t.

Whoā€™s starting the NN pool on when Brad will be fired?

O/U 5.5 games on the firing

Over. Heā€™s not getting canned in season barring a scandal.

Can we start jean day?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll go under 5.5.

I am not disappointed in the game because this is what I expected. We need to suffer a little more so we can get a new coaching staff, and at this point I say ā€œbring it on!ā€.

I talked to some nice Appys tonight that have never seen our campus and were kind of shockedā€¦it isnā€™t what they have been told it is. On the other hand the seats behind me belong to Coca Cola, and they typically give them to customers, so when they are full, it is usually people that work in a grocery store or fast food restaurant. Tonight it was App fans, and I sure hope they are not alums, because they were not a good reflection on the stellar academics I have heard so much about.

False.

Canā€™t complain about the Appys around us in 102. Didnā€™t encounter any issues with them today. Some of their online fans must be poor representatives of the rest. Go figure.

Kicker looked amazing. We were regularly missing PATs last season.