Assistant coaches for Sanchez

I have no idea the ADā€™s timeline. Iā€™d assume tomorrow but who knows.

Just wait it out guys, itā€™ll be worth it.

Possibly because he isnā€™t 100% sure or someone else asked him not to. Not that hard to figure out.

Iā€™m 100% sure on the assistant.

Iā€™m just not reporting it. I canā€™t imagine itā€™ll take too much longer to leak out.

2K you could state it is not Dinkins without revealing who it is , if that is the case. This only reinforces the notion with us that it is In fact Dinkins!

Or, refrains from doing that because it isnā€™t fair to Dinkins either way.

This is a message board. News/rumors should leak here before officially announced.

1 Like

Agree. Just close this thread. We will find out when Mike Hill wants us to find out. This news is no different than Just Sayin coming on here and not giving a name for WAIDS.

I find it completely ridiculous that some feel they have to be all cloak and dagger regarding the hiring of a 3rd assistant. Seriously!? Is it that big of a deal!?

A 200+ rpi school in a mid-major conferenceā€¦ And yet we canā€™t leak the name of a 3rd assistant that is a CONFIRMED hire.

Unreal.

300+ rpi

Itā€™s not about that at all. Itā€™s about maintaining Moss2Kā€™s integrity and reputation with his sources. IMHO, that is a good thing and Iā€™m happy that he is trustworthy enough to do it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s trash for an offer to be out for a week to Dinkins and the scoop to be a 3rd assistant is signed with zero information. Just keep that to yourself.

1 Like

This is what happens when you have a fan base with basically 1 person that gets info.

If something leaks, pretty easy to trace it back to moss. If there are dozens of people getting fed info, it becomes much harder for the source of the info to trace it to the leaker.

Moss put in the work to get fed info. Others can do the same.

I donā€™t care about the info. I wouldnā€™t know who Dinkins was if he was sitting beside me. Itā€™s a d bag move to post on here after saying he needs to shit or get off the pot multiple times yet not say if he did. All while knowing.

But he knows sportsman. And we donā€™t. And he wants to make sure everyone knows that! Itā€™s basically no information at all, and I agree, it was a pointless ā€˜leakā€™ if there is no info.

Man- some of yā€™all get worked up over some insignificant stuff.

3 Likes

Or I could have said nothing and youā€™d still have zero clue on the status of landing a 3rd assistant.

2 Likes

We donā€™t have any more of a clue than we did before. If the announcement is made tomorrow or Wednesday, we donā€™t know anything more today because of it. Saying the position is filled is pretty irrelevant.

Not knowing we have a 3rd assistant or not or not having any clue who is the 3rd assistant is basically the same position

Again the point is about making sure that we know he knows. We get it.